Asus 4870X2 and/or Sapphire 48701GB For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annisman

Distinguished
May 5, 2007
EDIT: 48701GB is SOLD SOLD SOLD!

X2 sold as well.

Selling my Asus 4870x2 and Sapphire 48701GB which I have been using in Tri-fire for the last 8 months. The Sapphire has an aftermarket cooler on it which is very quiet, and keeps the gpu idling at 55c and load in the 70's. Also, the 4870x2 has an acclero Xtreme cooler which is dead silent and has dropped idle temps to the low 50's and loads at low 70's. The Accelero Xtreme cooler was 70$ btw.

Will sell the 4870 1GB for 110$ shipped. and the 4870x2 for 280$ (which is 80$ less than the cheapest X2 on newegg, plus you get the Xtreme cooler) shipped. I think these prices are fair, but chime in if you don't think so. Pay Pal only!

If you want pics or benchmarks or want to give me an offer that is a little lower than the asking price just PM me, or email me at tkoforpresident@hotmail.com

You can finds pics Here: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/265403-33-arctic-cooling-accelero-4870x2-review

Hey annisman, do you have a bank of america account?

I need the GPU by this wednesday cuz I'm moving, but I only have $74 in my paypal at the moment. I can't wait for the paypal transfer since it'll take all week.

I was thinking of transferring $74 via paypal and the rest through a banking account.

Maybe we could do this or work something else out.

thxs

ibleet

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
I'm not sure how your paypal is set up, but I always keep a balance of ZERO in my account, which has a linked bank account. When I use paypal, the full amount is immediately sent to the seller and they simply debit my bank account. BTW, my bank account is backed up with my credit card on file...maybe that is what you're missing.

thanks, I just added a card to the account. annisman, I can pay you immediately.

USPS has fairly cheap flat rate service and it's fast too so I can probably receive it before Wednesday too.

thanks

*Update*
Paid, I'll be awaiting the item. =)

itadakimasu

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
Another happy Forum Sale : ) *group hug*.... wait, j/k.

I "traded" my spare 3870 to my brother in law for WoW : Wrath of the Lich King, which later ended up sold w\ my WoW account for $51 on ebay...

btw annisman, I'd like to ask why the 4870 temperatures are so amazing!? :D

The thing idles at 53'C and maxes out around 66'C...and that's with the fan speed at less than 60% while playing L4D maxed out.

My GTX260 sp216 65nm would've gone to about 78'C.

I've heard the ATI 4870s run out even at idle - 70'C and 80'C at load. Sapphire 4870s are suppose to run slightly cooler, but hot as well - 65'C or so at idle.

So its a real surprise that my Sapphire is running more than 10'C cooler idle and load. :D

Annisman

Distinguished
May 5, 2007

Well, Sapphire decided to put a pretty good aftermarket cooler on the card which is why I bought it in the first place. I'm glad you are enjoying it and that it is running nice and cool.

EDIT: haha btw, I forgot to tell you, I just ordered an Asus P6T X58, 12GB Corsair XMS 3, and a Core i7 920, which I have just overclocked to 4.0Ghz, thought you would be interested...

nice dude, you put my budget i7 rig to shame. XD

I'm keeping my i7 at stock, undervolted it to 1.15v (idles at 1.11v).

I plan to bring it to 1.18v/3.0GHz in a month or so, then 1.2v/3.5GHz, then eventually 4.0GHz...

what volt/settings do you have yours on?

Status
Not open for further replies.