Old Amiga Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegatekeeper

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2007
Everyone knows what an amiga is right? Well maybe you can help me figure out what this game was called, its been killing me for weeks and i cant seem to remember its name.

Il try to type everything i remember about the game.

It was this sort of adventure/platform game if i recall correctly, and there was this part in the beginning where you could fall down a well, and then had to flush the toilet until you flood the whole place to get back up. The character was a yellow ball or something, i'm not sure thou. There was also this part with a huge turtle.

Heh, thats all i remember about the game, hope someone can enlighten me as to what its name is. :)

aziraphale

Distinguished
May 6, 2004
bump. Anyone know a good emulator with all the old amiga games? Too lazy to do the research, but in the mood for a big piece of good old classical gaming...

infornography42

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
I still have my amigas, both of them. Ahh fond memories of Elite 2 Frontier and Battletech: Crecent Hawk's Inception. I don't think I ever played the game you mention though. It sounds sort of Zorkish.

rtfm

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2007
Sounds like a game called "flood." Only every played the ST version though. At the end, he escapes from the sewer system only get get run over :) . I have my Amiga bits in storage somewhere, tons of disks and the PPC ad-in card that never took off...

asdfghjkl

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2007

WinUAE.net

but "it's without all the old amiga games".

reconviperone1

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2006

Im jealous I had an amiga 1000 and 500, never got the big boys though, i thought for sure amigas would be where pc's are today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts