Erehwon

Now that I've got my XP Service Pack 2 CD, is there any reason to save the
February 2004 Security Update CD? As I understand it, SP2 replaces all of
the previous updates so should I just toss it in with all of the AOL
coasters?

As far as Windows XP is concerned that CD is obsolete because of SP-2.
If you have other operating systems, the CD has some value.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

Erehwon wrote:
> Now that I've got my XP Service Pack 2 CD, is there any reason to
> save the February 2004 Security Update CD? As I understand it, SP2
> replaces all of the previous updates so should I just toss it in with
> all of the AOL coasters?

Yes.

--
<- Shenan ->