Clear History Problem

When I click on "clear history", two of the columns will
be cleared, but "by site" and "by order visited to-day"
will not clear.
I have windows XP

Help
BB
2 answers Last reply
More about clear history problem

    System Security Suite (3S) is a program designed to remove internet tracks
    and junk files from your computer. It allows you to delete Cookies,
    clear Internet Explorer Cache, delete index.dat Files, clear Typed URLs,
    Windows Temp Folder and much more.
    http://www.igorshpak.net/

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Bob Bennett" wrote:

    | When I click on "clear history", two of the columns will
    | be cleared, but "by site" and "by order visited to-day"
    | will not clear.
    | I have windows XP
    |
    | Help
    | BB

    Thanks Carey, I'm new at this XP GAME
    When I run (3S), do I check all the squares??
    How often should I run (3S) ??

    Thanks Again,
    BB

    aspx

    --------------------

    >"Bob Bennett" wrote:
    >
    >| When I click on "clear history", two of the columns
    will
    >| be cleared, but "by site" and "by order visited to-
    day"
    >| will not clear.
    >| I have windows XP
    >|
    >| Help