Clear History Problem

October 2, 2004 12:29:14 AM

When I click on "clear history", two of the columns will
be cleared, but "by site" and "by order visited to-day"
will not clear.
I have windows XP

Help
BB

More about : clear history problem

Anonymous
October 2, 2004 2:59:50 AM

System Security Suite (3S) is a program designed to remove internet tracks
and junk files from your computer. It allows you to delete Cookies,
clear Internet Explorer Cache, delete index.dat Files, clear Typed URLs,
Windows Temp Folder and much more.
http://www.igorshpak.net/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Bob Bennett" wrote:

| When I click on "clear history", two of the columns will
| be cleared, but "by site" and "by order visited to-day"
| will not clear.
| I have windows XP
|
| Help
| BB
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 11:09:23 AM

Thanks Carey, I'm new at this XP GAME
When I run (3S), do I check all the squares??
How often should I run (3S) ??

Thanks Again,
BB

aspx