Sign in with
Your question

I Want nFORCe2 IGP

Last response: in Motherboards
December 18, 2002 12:23:47 AM

When is this hot thang coming out? Will it be out bfore my new year's party? I neeed it now!

my mom said she's seen it on several mobo company sites (like epox)/
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by yesdiseases on 12/17/02 09:24 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

More about : nforce2 igp

December 18, 2002 12:47:01 AM

I need a cheap complete computer (less than 500 dollars US) that is fast and upgradeable. nForce2 IGP mobo will have onboard video so I don't have to buy expensive video now, and can upgrade in the future. My dad says this is the best way to go. Isn't the 4200 more than 120 dollah? that would be almost 1/4 my moneys.
December 18, 2002 12:54:56 AM

Don't forget that it is much better than any other onboard GPU.

nForce2 IGP falls between GF4 MX420 and MX440 when used with Dual DDR333. Dual DDR 400 has no significant benifit on IGP performance.

Let us know <A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/community/modules.php?na..." target="_new"> What File compression format you use? </A>
Related resources
December 18, 2002 1:16:42 AM

Who needs 300 FPS anyways?

not every PC buyer is a hard core Gamer, an overclocker or a benchmark addict.

Go kid, get yourself the best onboard Graphics. if you want better next year, just put in an AGP Matrox Parhelia. you won't be in the guiness Book of benchmarks but you'll have a real nice machine.
December 18, 2002 1:21:12 AM

but i need to get it next week (santa ts coming). will it be there then so i can buy?
December 18, 2002 1:24:07 AM

Hardly... no store has it yet in my area... not likely you'll have it.

ask your mom for a monitor or something else... you'll need those won't you?
December 18, 2002 2:18:26 PM

Well, don't know at how much FPS I'm playing (just tell me how to measure!), but currently I'm running Neverwinter Night, everything on, on a XP1700+ with a Gainward GF3. And it seems to me Ok.

Oh yes, I'm playing at 800x600, maybe that's the "problem" ...

Still looking for a <b>good online retailer</b> in Spain :frown:
December 19, 2002 2:40:29 AM

like I said:

not every PC buyer is a hard core Gamer, an overclocker or a benchmark addict.

second, My Radeon 7500 is verry decend playing Neverwinter nights, thank you. AND I DO like high resolutions.

the part about the IGP not being capable of using dual DDR with an AGP card... well I'm going to need a link to your sources, wussy, because I find it VERRY unlikely.
December 19, 2002 2:12:52 PM

Sorry if this is out of topic, but would you mind to tell me how to know how many FPS I score? Just curiosity. For me looks ok, maybe I'm "destroying" my sight and I don't know ...

Thanks in advance.

Still looking for a <b>good online retailer</b> in Spain :frown:
!