can't go to some sites..login window w/keys?

When I try to login to some sites, a window keys in the
upper left hand corner prompts me and does not allow me
to enter unless i use a username and password. This is
not from the site, this is a setting on my computer that
I can't figure out. The top part of it says "connect
to ..........". Somebody please help me.
..

Hi John,

Not certain whether this MSKB article is applicable to the problem that you
are experiencing, but please have a look:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813951

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

wrote in news:29f501c4a891$174ad140$a401280a@phx.gbl:
> When I try to login to some sites, a window keys in the
> upper left hand corner prompts me and does not allow me
> to enter unless i use a username and password. This is
> not from the site, this is a setting on my computer that
> I can't figure out. The top part of it says "connect
> to ..........". Somebody please help me.
> .

HOW TO: Use the Internet Explorer 6 Content Advisor to Control Access to
Web Sites in Internet Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=310401

If it is the Content Advisor popping up asking for a password to let you
visit a site, you'll have to ask your parents to give you permission to
that site.