Yep, I'm alive

Been a little burned out on D2, hard to keep playing when it seems no
one is ever on when you are playing, leaving with nary a soul to discuss
things with, lol. Have kept my non permed characters alive though, last
sunday came on and saw "expires today" woops... Hopefully, will have the
desire to keep MF'ing this week. But been distracted by Deus Ex since i
got a new soundcard and vid card[old one burned out on me].

I still need more RAM, but this 64mb GeForce4 MX-4000 is worlds better
than my old 16mb Vanta, not what i wanted, but was in my budget range
for now, and will do till i get a real video card[ie one with onboard
vertex shading ;O)]. Oh also got a 24-bit Soundblaster Live with 7.1
support, which sounds oh so much better than that abomination
modem/soundchip board that came with the computer I use.

*deepfriedspam
*deepfriedspam2
*deepfriedspam3

US West

Franklin Bratcher wrote:

Welcome back, old friend.

> Been a little burned out on D2, hard to keep playing when it seems no

> one is ever on when you are playing, leaving with nary a soul to
discuss
> things with, lol. Have kept my non permed characters alive though,
last
> sunday came on and saw "expires today" woops... Hopefully, will have
the
> desire to keep MF'ing this week. But been distracted by Deus Ex since
> got a new soundcard and vid card[old one burned out on me].

I will be home a week from Friday for 2 weeks, if you're up for some
questing/leveling/MFing, just page me in PCM.

> I still need more RAM, but this 64mb GeForce4 MX-4000 is worlds
better
> than my old 16mb Vanta, not what i wanted, but was in my budget range

> for now, and will do till i get a real video card[ie one with onboard

> vertex shading ;O)]. Oh also got a 24-bit Soundblaster Live with 7.1
> support, which sounds oh so much better than that abomination
> modem/soundchip board that came with the computer I use.

You should see how nicely the game works with 2 128MB cards :)

Mickey