Programs not displaying on task bar after enabling limited..

Hi There,

I'm having trouble enabling open programs to appear on the
start bar. It just happened one day and I've tried a
number of configurations on the task bar. It may have
happened after I enabled more than one user accounts. The
limited acc works fine but the admin account doens't show
open programs on the task bar. NB I have a partitioned
HD.

Any ideas?

Youseff

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 240 - left hand side

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"Youseff" <youseff_au@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi There,
>
> I'm having trouble enabling open programs to appear on the
> start bar. It just happened one day and I've tried a
> number of configurations on the task bar. It may have
> happened after I enabled more than one user accounts. The
> limited acc works fine but the admin account doens't show
> open programs on the task bar. NB I have a partitioned
> HD.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Youseff

Hi

It's a .VBS file. Your AV program or Firewall may be rejecting it as such.
You'll have to change the settings in either/both to accept the file. There
is nothing malicious about it.