Programs not displaying on task bar after enabling limited..

Hi There,

I'm having trouble enabling open programs to appear on the
start bar. It just happened one day and I've tried a
number of configurations on the task bar. It may have
happened after I enabled more than one user accounts. The
limited acc works fine but the admin account doens't show
open programs on the task bar. NB I have a partitioned
HD.

Any ideas?

Youseff
3 answers Last reply
More about programs displaying task enabling limited

    Hi

    Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

    Line 240 - left hand side

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "Youseff" <youseff_au@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi There,
    >
    > I'm having trouble enabling open programs to appear on the
    > start bar. It just happened one day and I've tried a
    > number of configurations on the task bar. It may have
    > happened after I enabled more than one user accounts. The
    > limited acc works fine but the admin account doens't show
    > open programs on the task bar. NB I have a partitioned
    > HD.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Youseff

    "Will Denny"

    Computer reports that this is a malicious script. The script wants to
    close and re-open the explorer shell. Is this normal? What is the
    purpose of this link at line 240?

    Hi

    It's a .VBS file. Your AV program or Firewall may be rejecting it as such.
    You'll have to change the settings in either/both to accept the file. There
    is nothing malicious about it.

    --

    "Kent Betts" <kentbetts@techisp.com> wrote in message

    > "Will Denny"

    > Computer reports that this is a malicious script. The script wants to
    > close and re-open the explorer shell. Is this normal? What is the
    > purpose of this link at line 240?

Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP