After XP 's last update

I juast installed the SP2 for XP Pro and now am getting this error message
and have no idea what to do.

Error loading C:\WINDOWS\System32
NvMcTray.dll

Your NVIDIA display drivers may be corrupt.
Download the latest version and install.

Driver Installation Hints:

1. "Download Accelerator" utilities should be disabled when downloading any drivers.
2. Do not run virus protection software in the background while installing the drivers.
This prevents the driver from configuring itself properly.
3. Before installing new drivers, make sure you uninstall all NVIDIA display drivers from
the Windows Control Panel. Browse to the Start Menu > Windows Control Panel >
Add/Remove Programs and search for "NVIDIA Windows Display Drivers" or
"NVIDIA Display Drivers" and select remove.

Notebook or laptop video adapter drivers should only be downloaded
from the support web site of the manufacturer of your notebook or laptop
and not directly from the NVIDIA web site.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Betsy" wrote:

| I juast installed the SP2 for XP Pro and now am getting this error message
| and have no idea what to do.
|
| Error loading C:\WINDOWS\System32
| NvMcTray.dll

Worked like a charm. Thanks much.