Wee, just found an Eagle Horn

i got a "bone hew" (i know meant to be one word) that way.

Devast8or <invalid@invalid.invalid> typed as if devouring a plate of
spoo:
> Just too bad it's a rare war hat :)
>
> Devast8or

At least you didn't find a Wind Force ;)

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

"And a Wind Break too I think"
loving that though. Especially if it was ethereal with lots of poison
dmg.

EvilBill wrote:
> Devast8or <invalid@invalid.invalid> typed as if devouring a plate of
> spoo:
>> Just too bad it's a rare war hat :)
>>
>> Devast8or
>
> At least you didn't find a Wind Force ;)
>
> --

No, but I fought a Wind Shield once. And a Wind Break too I think.

Devast8or

~DaN~ <Dashboardan@gmail.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> "And a Wind Break too I think"
> loving that though. Especially if it was ethereal with lots of poison
> dmg.

It was a boss with Spectral Hit ;)

"EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote in message
> ~DaN~ <Dashboardan@gmail.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> > "And a Wind Break too I think"
> > loving that though. Especially if it was ethereal with lots of poison
> > dmg.
>
> It was a boss with Spectral Hit ;)
>
> --

Wind Break the Quick or something, isn't he?

short

short <shorts@zoominternet.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> ~DaN~ <Dashboardan@gmail.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>>> "And a Wind Break too I think"
>>> loving that though. Especially if it was ethereal with lots of
>>> poison dmg.
>>
>> It was a boss with Spectral Hit ;)
>>
>> --
>
> Wind Break the Quick or something, isn't he?

Either that or Pit Break the Quick showing up just when you need to use the
bathroom ;)