Trying to get updates for my windows xp but get message
that requested page cannot be displayed with the error #
0x800700b6. I do not see this number listed anywhere. Can
anyone releave my week long frustration with this matter?
Your consideration would be greatly appreciated and passed
on.

George, are you getting this same error for every webpage or just the windows
update page?