winxp log on problems

Hello all
I am having problems with logon it comes up with an error userinit.exe not found then a wording
along the lines of the procedure entry point setapi cm_disable_devnock could not be located in the
dll library

also CFMGR.32.dll comes up then !!

with the message the ordinal 5.2 could not be located in dll library shell32.dll please help me
I am desperate

cheers

Tony

I had the same problem and i asked a friend and he said if something is
messing with your dll files it is most probably a virus go to google then
type in mcafee virus scanner download it and save to a floppy run it then
post with thew results.
laney