This game has a level 99 Taunt skill...

As some of you know, I haven't been playing the game much the past few months,
out of lack of interest. But I do log in now and then for 20-30 minutes or
so, to have a quick potter around, and to see if I want to really start
playing again. And a pattern has formed. Every single time I log in for
these mini sessions, something good drops. Two pairs of gore riders (one
ladder, one off). A tomb reaver (3 sockets). A lightning skiller with
life. A shaftstop. A mang song's lesson. And the other day I turned up
for twenty minutes or so to play in a rainbow feet team game, and immediately
pop an Um rune out of a chest in the cold plains. All of these have dropped
in perhaps 2-3 hours total on battle.net. And let's not forget the tal's
amulet and armour that dropped in one game right before I toned my playing
time right down, too.

And today's solitary unique drop in my twenty minute game... a unique colossus
blade (in the ancient's way). The game is really trying to make me start a
new playing account to use some of this stuff, knowing full well that I don't
want to. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Diane

Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in

> As some of you know, I haven't been playing the game much the past few
> months, out of lack of interest. But I do log in now and then for
> 20-30 minutes or so, to have a quick potter around, and to see if I
> want to really start playing again. And a pattern has formed.
> Every single time I log in for these mini sessions, something good
> drops. Two pairs of gore riders (one ladder, one off). A tomb
> reaver (3 sockets). A lightning skiller with life. A shaftstop.
> A mang song's lesson. And the other day I turned up for twenty
> minutes or so to play in a rainbow feet team game, and immediately pop
> an Um rune out of a chest in the cold plains. All of these have
> dropped in perhaps 2-3 hours total on battle.net. And let's not
> forget the tal's amulet and armour that dropped in one game right
> before I toned my playing time right down, too.
>
> And today's solitary unique drop in my twenty minute game... a unique
> colossus blade (in the ancient's way). The game is really trying to
> make me start a new playing account to use some of this stuff, knowing
> full well that I don't want to. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

As the saying goes, "It's not what I want, it's how it has to be."

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> As some of you know, I haven't been playing the game much the past few
months,
> out of lack of interest. But I do log in now and then for 20-30 minutes
or
> so, to have a quick potter around, and to see if I want to really start
> playing again. And a pattern has formed. Every single time I log in
for
> these mini sessions, something good drops. Two pairs of gore riders (one
> ladder, one off). A tomb reaver (3 sockets). A lightning skiller with
> life. A shaftstop. A mang song's lesson. And the other day I turned
up
> for twenty minutes or so to play in a rainbow feet team game, and
immediately
> pop an Um rune out of a chest in the cold plains. All of these have
dropped
> in perhaps 2-3 hours total on battle.net. And let's not forget the tal's
> amulet and armour that dropped in one game right before I toned my playing
> time right down, too.
>
> And today's solitary unique drop in my twenty minute game... a unique
colossus
> blade (in the ancient's way). The game is really trying to make me start
> new playing account to use some of this stuff, knowing full well that I
don't
> want to. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Well, if you can't find a use for that new gold sword thingy, I've got a
Concentrate Barb in the works that I was going to use a Doomie on, but the
GF wouldn't hurt on switch :)

short

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

Don't you feel weird going from WASD to that? I did when I sat in a
refresher game of a friend last night. couldn't figure out why the character
screen kept popping up when I pressed A

Diane wrote:
> Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in
>
> > As some of you know, I haven't been playing the game much the past
few
> > months, out of lack of interest. But I do log in now and then for
> > 20-30 minutes or so, to have a quick potter around, and to see if I
> > want to really start playing again. And a pattern has formed.
> > Every single time I log in for these mini sessions, something good
> > drops. Two pairs of gore riders (one ladder, one off). A tomb
> > reaver (3 sockets). A lightning skiller with life. A shaftstop.

> > A mang song's lesson. And the other day I turned up for twenty
> > minutes or so to play in a rainbow feet team game, and immediately
pop
> > an Um rune out of a chest in the cold plains. All of these have
> > dropped in perhaps 2-3 hours total on battle.net. And let's not
> > forget the tal's amulet and armour that dropped in one game right
> > before I toned my playing time right down, too.
> >
> > And today's solitary unique drop in my twenty minute game... a
unique
> > colossus blade (in the ancient's way). The game is really trying
> > make me start a new playing account to use some of this stuff,
knowing
> > full well that I don't want to.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

> As the saying goes, "It's not what I want, it's how it has to be."

A saying OBVIOUSLY coined by a male with a stiffy.....

Mickey

Diane wrote:
> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109958480.273479.4830
> @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:
>

> > Diane wrote:
> >>
> >> As the saying goes, "It's not what I want, it's how it has to be."
> >
> > A saying OBVIOUSLY coined by a male with a stiffy.....
> >
> > Mickey
> >

> You're bad. Go to your room.

Sadly, my room is currently 1500 miles away. Talk to me friday :)

Mickey

Diane wrote:
> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109967853.713770.31180
> @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:
>

> > Diane wrote:
> >> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in
> >> @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> >> You're bad. Go to your room.
> >
> > Sadly, my room is currently 1500 miles away. Talk to me friday :)
> >
> > Mickey
> >

> Today IS Friday, sheesh.

Yes, but not the RIGHT Friday. I'll be home on the 11th.

Mickey

Diane

"Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109958480.273479.4830
@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> Diane wrote:
>> Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in
>>
>> > As some of you know, I haven't been playing the game much the past
> few
>> > months, out of lack of interest. But I do log in now and then for
>> > 20-30 minutes or so, to have a quick potter around, and to see if I
>> > want to really start playing again. And a pattern has formed.
>> > Every single time I log in for these mini sessions, something good
>> > drops. Two pairs of gore riders (one ladder, one off). A tomb
>> > reaver (3 sockets). A lightning skiller with life. A shaftstop.
>
>> > A mang song's lesson. And the other day I turned up for twenty
>> > minutes or so to play in a rainbow feet team game, and immediately
> pop
>> > an Um rune out of a chest in the cold plains. All of these have
>> > dropped in perhaps 2-3 hours total on battle.net. And let's not
>> > forget the tal's amulet and armour that dropped in one game right
>> > before I toned my playing time right down, too.
>> >
>> > And today's solitary unique drop in my twenty minute game... a
> unique
>> > colossus blade (in the ancient's way). The game is really trying
>> > make me start a new playing account to use some of this stuff,
> knowing
>> > full well that I don't want to.
> Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
>> >

>> As the saying goes, "It's not what I want, it's how it has to be."
>
> A saying OBVIOUSLY coined by a male with a stiffy.....
>
> Mickey

You're bad. Go to your room.

Diane

"Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109967853.713770.31180
@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> Diane wrote:
>> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109958480.273479.4830
>> @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

>> > A saying OBVIOUSLY coined by a male with a stiffy.....
>> >
>> > Mickey
>> >

>> You're bad. Go to your room.
>
> Sadly, my room is currently 1500 miles away. Talk to me friday :)
>
> Mickey

Today IS Friday, sheesh.

Diane

"Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109973749.211577.246730
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> Diane wrote:
>> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109967853.713770.31180
>> @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> be."

>> > Sadly, my room is currently 1500 miles away. Talk to me friday :)
>> >
>> > Mickey
>> >

>> Today IS Friday, sheesh.
>
> Yes, but not the RIGHT Friday. I'll be home on the 11th.
>
> Mickey

ok then, I'll be expecting to hear you're melodic tones when you say,
"Hi honey, I'm home.............."

Diane wrote:
> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109973749.211577.246730
> @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:
>

> > Diane wrote:
> >> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in
> >> @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> > be."

> >> Today IS Friday, sheesh.
> >
> > Yes, but not the RIGHT Friday. I'll be home on the 11th.
> >
> > Mickey
> >

> ok then, I'll be expecting to hear you're melodic tones when you say,

> "Hi honey, I'm home.............."

Shouldn't that be "Lucy, I'm ho-ome"

Mickey

Diane wrote:
> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1110198737.744343.321820
> @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:
>

> > Diane wrote:
> >> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in
> >> @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> >:)

> >> ok then, I'll be expecting to hear you're melodic tones when you
say,

> >> "Hi honey, I'm home.............."
> >
> > Shouldn't that be "Lucy, I'm ho-ome"
> >
> > Mickey
> >

> I'm not Lucy

That's a shame, we guys just LOVE a girl who's a little Lucy :)

Mickey

Diane

"Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1110198737.744343.321820
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> Diane wrote:
>> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109973749.211577.246730
>> @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

>> > be."

>:)

>> > Yes, but not the RIGHT Friday. I'll be home on the 11th.
>> >
>> > Mickey
>> >

>> ok then, I'll be expecting to hear you're melodic tones when you say,
>
>> "Hi honey, I'm home.............."
>
> Shouldn't that be "Lucy, I'm ho-ome"
>
> Mickey

I'm not Lucy

Diane

"Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1110216984.863803.72360
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Diane wrote:
>> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1110198737.744343.321820
>> @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> has

> friday
>> >:)

> say,

>> > Shouldn't that be "Lucy, I'm ho-ome"
>> >
>> > Mickey
>> >

>> I'm not Lucy
>
> That's a shame, we guys just LOVE a girl who's a little Lucy :)
>
> Mickey

Ah, you're talking behavior. In that case, I truly AM a little Lucy
(how haven't you noticed that?)