ZerO

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2003

i recentley went to re format and noticed my xp upgrade disk had a small
crack in it from the inside out about 1 half inch.is there any options
available from micro soft on getting a replacement disk ?.

Dave
zerozero@sbcglobal.net

map

"Zero" wrote:

> i recentley went to re format and noticed my xp upgrade disk had a small
> crack in it from the inside out about 1 half inch.is there any options
> available from micro soft on getting a replacement disk ?.
>

> Dave
> zerozero@sbcglobal.net

As long as it is not an OEM version
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;302822

One of the first things I did was to burn a copy.

Hi

If the XP CD is a Retail one, please try there:

"How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;326246

If you have/had an OEM CD, you will need to contact your supplier.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Zero" <Zero@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i recentley went to re format and noticed my xp upgrade disk had a small
> crack in it from the inside out about 1 half inch.is there any options
> available from micro soft on getting a replacement disk ?.
>

> Dave
> zerozero@sbcglobal.net

TRENDING THREADS