I updated my windows xp pro to SP2 and now I cannot open PDF files with the
browser. I have Acrobat Reader 6 installed. I am trying to see my bank
records via Internet as I have done in the past.

Any Suggestions??

Tx
Veronika

Right-click on the desktop Internet Explorer icon and select:
Properties > Advanced and place a check next to
"Enable third-party browser extensions", then click "Apply".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Veronika" wrote:

| I updated my windows xp pro to SP2 and now I cannot open PDF files with the
| browser. I have Acrobat Reader 6 installed. I am trying to see my bank
| records via Internet as I have done in the past.
|
| Any Suggestions??
|

| Tx
| Veronika

Thanks, I did have it checked, but I uninstalled and reinstalled Acrobat
reader and now I am fine.

Thanks again.