  • Diablo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 4, 2005 2:43:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

I just learned something! In the diabloII folder, there is a file
called diablo messages. In this file is a copy of all the messages that
appear on screen in the game! You can go back and see who all you have
played with, what monster killed you or the people you played with, and
even all the chat messages! Maybe this has been mentioned here before,
but if so I missed it.

More about : diablo messages

Anonymous
March 4, 2005 2:43:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Yeah, I don't have anything like that either. I want one though, could
come in so handy.
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 9:02:11 AM

sidekick wrote:
> I just learned something! In the diabloII folder, there is a file
> called diablo messages. In this file is a copy of all the messages
> that appear on screen in the game! You can go back and see who all
> you have played with, what monster killed you or the people you
> played with, and even all the chat messages! Maybe this has been
> mentioned here before, but if so I missed it.

Could it be this file is created by some kind of 3rd party tool like
Maphack? This is a file that does not get created within the normal D2
installation.

--
AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.html
March 4, 2005 9:59:36 AM

Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> sidekick wrote:
>
>>I just learned something! In the diabloII folder, there is a file
>>called diablo messages. In this file is a copy of all the messages
>>that appear on screen in the game! You can go back and see who all
>>you have played with, what monster killed you or the people you
>>played with, and even all the chat messages! Maybe this has been
>>mentioned here before, but if so I missed it.
>

> Could it be this file is created by some kind of 3rd party tool like
> Maphack? This is a file that does not get created within the normal D2
> installation.

It could be, I do sometimes use maphack, in sp only of course, but
please lets not beat that horse again?
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 12:52:43 PM

"Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
> sidekick wrote:
>> I just learned something! In the diabloII folder, there is a file
>> called diablo messages. In this file is a copy of all the messages
>> that appear on screen in the game! You can go back and see who all
>> you have played with, what monster killed you or the people you
>> played with, and even all the chat messages! Maybe this has been
>> mentioned here before, but if so I missed it.
>
> Could it be this file is created by some kind of 3rd party tool like
> Maphack? This is a file that does not get created within the normal D2
> installation.

There was one of those during the 1.10 beta testing.
> --
> AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.html

Anonymous
March 4, 2005 7:02:06 PM

sidekick wrote:
> Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> > sidekick wrote:
> >
> > > I just learned something! In the diabloII folder, there is a
> > > file called diablo messages. In this file is a copy of all the
> > > messages that appear on screen in the game!
[...]
> > Could it be this file is created by some kind of 3rd party tool
> > like Maphack? This is a file that does not get created within the
> > normal D2 installation.
> >
> It could be, I do sometimes use maphack, in sp only of course, but
> please lets not beat that horse again?

http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php#maphack

:-Þ
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 7:59:52 PM

Gundemarie Scholz wrote:

> http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php#maphack

A tiny addition to your (excellent) FAQ. In question 21, the reason for a
runeword not working could also be that it's the wrong item type (like when
I tried to make an Insight pike :)

How do you make that character? I assume it's some alt-code, right?

Devast8or
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 9:22:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Devast8or wrote:
> Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> > http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php#maphack
>
> A tiny addition to your (excellent) FAQ. In question 21, the reason
> for a runeword not working could also be that it's the wrong item
> type (like when I tried to make an Insight pike :)

Ah yes, I will add that.

> How do you make that character? I assume it's some alt-code, right?

Alt+0222, although Alt+0254 (þ) actually looks better, now that I
think about it.

[Follow-up set to agd2]
March 5, 2005 2:28:14 AM

Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> ~misfit~ wrote:
> > Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> > >
> > > Could it be this file is created by some kind of 3rd party tool
> > > like Maphack? This is a file that does not get created within the
> > > normal D2 installation.
> >
> > I was once told that such a file existed by a friend so I didn't
> > bother writing down email addy's, URLs etc. However, when I went to
> > look at it I couldn't find it. And I *really* looked.
> >
> > Seems odd that some have it and others don't.
>
> I just looked at Mousepad's Maphack version history, and for version
> 4.7j it says "Added logging of in game messages to D2MESSAGES.LOG
> (defaults to off)."

Hu? That is not native to Diablo? I have a file called D2messages.txt
in my Diablo folder (yes .txt not .log), which records all in-game
messages. I did not install the game myself, boyfriend did it, I
inherited whatever is here along with his unpronounceable account name.
I know there's something strange as I don't need the CD inside the
drive to play the game. So this is Maphack doing? What damage will it
do to my computer? *Bleep* it, *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*
Imma whack that *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* tomorrow.

I have a McAfee VirusScan installed in this computer, just ran it and
found no virus. Errr, don't ask me what version, I can't find it
either and don't think I ever updated it (I hope it does it
automatically). Is it one of those Trojans that uses the computer
resource to run background applications, such as Blaster worm that
rocked the world a while ago? Umm, outside programming, my computer
knowledge is very limited so please bear with me here :)

Time to reinstall, he'd better still keep the CD case and the two keys!
Otherwise I'll be forced to go back to my root and play the Sims.
March 5, 2005 2:46:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

I guess I will find out tomorrow. I already uninstalled the game.
Can't re-install, it's late night here, too late to get the CD keys.
When I uninstalled, it should take off all its attachments, i.e. 3rd
party programs, right? If not, how do I do it? Otherwise I'll get his
sorry @$$ here tomorrow to get rid all of his junks.
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 9:06:26 AM

~misfit~ wrote:
> Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> > sidekick wrote:
> > > I just learned something! In the diabloII folder, there is a
> > > file called diablo messages. In this file is a copy of all the
> > > messages that appear on screen in the game! You can go back
> > > and see who all you have played with, what monster killed you
> > > or the people you played with, and even all the chat messages!
> > > Maybe this has been mentioned here before, but if so I missed
> > > it.
> >
> > Could it be this file is created by some kind of 3rd party tool
> > like Maphack? This is a file that does not get created within the
> > normal D2 installation.
>
> I was once told that such a file existed by a friend so I didn't
> bother writing down email addy's, URLs etc. However, when I went to
> look at it I couldn't find it. And I *really* looked.
>
> Seems odd that some have it and others don't.

I just looked at Mousepad's Maphack version history, and for version
4.7j it says "Added logging of in game messages to D2MESSAGES.LOG
(defaults to off)."
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 11:38:37 AM

Alice wrote:
> Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> > I just looked at Mousepad's Maphack version history, and for
> > version 4.7j it says "Added logging of in game messages to
> > D2MESSAGES.LOG (defaults to off)."
>
> Hu? That is not native to Diablo? I have a file called
> D2messages.txt in my Diablo folder (yes .txt not .log), which
> records all in-game messages. I did not install the game myself,
> boyfriend did it, I inherited whatever is here along with his
> unpronounceable account name. I know there's something strange as
> I don't need the CD inside the drive to play the game.

Could there be a regional difference between the game versions? I have
both German and UK versions running, and neither of them has that
file.

--
AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.html
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 12:08:04 PM

"Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> > ~misfit~ wrote:

> > > I was once told that such a file existed by a friend so I didn't
> > > bother writing down email addy's, URLs etc. However, when I went to
> > > look at it I couldn't find it. And I *really* looked.
> > >
> > > Seems odd that some have it and others don't.
> >
> > I just looked at Mousepad's Maphack version history, and for version
> > 4.7j it says "Added logging of in game messages to D2MESSAGES.LOG
> > (defaults to off)."
>
> Hu? That is not native to Diablo? I have a file called D2messages.txt
> in my Diablo folder (yes .txt not .log), which records all in-game
> messages. I did not install the game myself, boyfriend did it, I
> inherited whatever is here along with his unpronounceable account name.
> I know there's something strange as I don't need the CD inside the
> drive to play the game. So this is Maphack doing? What damage will it
> do to my computer? *Bleep* it, *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*
> Imma whack that *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* tomorrow.

If it did come from maphack, and the maphack was Mousepads authentic
version, your PC is safe. If he downloaded maphack from somewhere else
though, all bets are off.
If you don't need the CD to play then he could have installed D2 Loader or
whatever that app is that lets you play without it.

> I have a McAfee VirusScan installed in this computer, just ran it and
> found no virus. Errr, don't ask me what version, I can't find it
> either and don't think I ever updated it (I hope it does it
> automatically). Is it one of those Trojans that uses the computer
> resource to run background applications, such as Blaster worm that
> rocked the world a while ago? Umm, outside programming, my computer
> knowledge is very limited so please bear with me here :)
>
> Time to reinstall, he'd better still keep the CD case and the two keys!
> Otherwise I'll be forced to go back to my root and play the Sims.

Ugh! Don't even think about reinstalling if you're not sure about the
CDkeys and such. Its not that big of a deal.

short
March 5, 2005 12:54:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2,alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Gundemarie Scholz <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> stared blankly into space
for a short while before writing:
> sidekick wrote:
>> Gundemarie Scholz wrote:

> [...]
>>> Could it be this file is created by some kind of 3rd party tool
>>> like Maphack? This is a file that does not get created within the
>>> normal D2 installation.
>>>
>> It could be, I do sometimes use maphack, in sp only of course,
>> but please lets not beat that horse again?
>
> http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php#maphack
>
> :-Þ

Heh, I wouldn't have picked Babe for a fence sitter :)

--
Doc
Anonymous

~misfit~ wrote:
> Gee, I wonder who I was refering to when I mentioned a friend who
> told me there was a text file there? A friend who didn't like
> Maphack. :-)

But you should note that MH seems to create a file called
d2messages.log whereas the file mentioned here before was named
d2messages.txt.

--
AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.html
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 1:20:32 PM

Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> ~misfit~ wrote:
>
>>Gee, I wonder who I was refering to when I mentioned a friend who
>>told me there was a text file there? A friend who didn't like
>>Maphack. :-)
>

> But you should note that MH seems to create a file called
> d2messages.log whereas the file mentioned here before was named
> d2messages.txt.

Since you brought up the difference, I checked the file on my computer,
it is .txt not .log. However I will freely admit to using MH from time
to time.
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 1:20:33 PM

"sidekick" <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> > ~misfit~ wrote:
> >
> >>Gee, I wonder who I was refering to when I mentioned a friend who
> >>told me there was a text file there? A friend who didn't like
> >>Maphack. :-)
> >

> > But you should note that MH seems to create a file called
> > d2messages.log whereas the file mentioned here before was named
> > d2messages.txt.
> >
> Since you brought up the difference, I checked the file on my computer,
> it is .txt not .log. However I will freely admit to using MH from time
> to time.

I used to use it in SP, for trying to figure out the layouts of different
areas (mainly Black Marsh). I HATE teleporting all over creation before
finding the Tower 15 yards from the WP. I never did find a pattern though
:(

short
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 6:52:45 PM

Alice wrote:

>> Hu? That is not native to Diablo? I have a file called
>> D2messages.txt in my Diablo folder (yes .txt not .log), which
>> records all in-game messages. I did not install the game myself,
>> boyfriend did it, I inherited whatever is here along with his
>> unpronounceable account name. I know there's something strange as I
>> don't need the CD inside the drive to play the game. So this is
>> Maphack doing? What damage will it do to my computer? *Bleep* it,
>> *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* Imma whack that *bleep*
>> *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* tomorrow.

Heh, this last part looks like a transcript of Jerry Springer show :)

short wrote:

> If it did come from maphack, and the maphack was Mousepads authentic
> version, your PC is safe. If he downloaded maphack from somewhere
> else though, all bets are off.
> If you don't need the CD to play then he could have installed D2
> Loader or whatever that app is that lets you play without it.

Or she could have an image of the play CD on the hard drive.

Alice wrote:

>> Time to reinstall, he'd better still keep the CD case and the two
>> keys! Otherwise I'll be forced to go back to my root and play the
>> Sims.

There is a program somewhere that can read the CD keys from the .mpq files.
So if he doesn't have the keys and you still want to reinstall, you can get
the keys back that way (but remember to write them down ;)

short wrote:

> Ugh! Don't even think about reinstalling if you're not sure about the
> CDkeys and such. Its not that big of a deal.

If the maphack is from some obscure source her computer could easliy be
running half a dozen strange programs, and that is a big deal, at least IMO.
I sure wouldn't wanna be responsible for having yet another zombie online.

Devast8or
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 6:52:46 PM

"Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
news:D 0cgq3$ne3$1@news.cybercity.dk...
> Alice wrote:
>
> >> Hu? That is not native to Diablo? I have a file called
> >> D2messages.txt in my Diablo folder (yes .txt not .log), which
> >> records all in-game messages. I did not install the game myself,
> >> boyfriend did it, I inherited whatever is here along with his
> >> unpronounceable account name. I know there's something strange as I
> >> don't need the CD inside the drive to play the game. So this is
> >> Maphack doing? What damage will it do to my computer? *Bleep* it,
> >> *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* Imma whack that *bleep*
> >> *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* tomorrow.
>
> Heh, this last part looks like a transcript of Jerry Springer show :)
>
> short wrote:
>
> > If it did come from maphack, and the maphack was Mousepads authentic
> > version, your PC is safe. If he downloaded maphack from somewhere
> > else though, all bets are off.
> > If you don't need the CD to play then he could have installed D2
> > Loader or whatever that app is that lets you play without it.
>
> Or she could have an image of the play CD on the hard drive.
>
> Alice wrote:
>
> >> Time to reinstall, he'd better still keep the CD case and the two
> >> keys! Otherwise I'll be forced to go back to my root and play the
> >> Sims.
>
> There is a program somewhere that can read the CD keys from the .mpq
files.
> So if he doesn't have the keys and you still want to reinstall, you can
get
> the keys back that way (but remember to write them down ;)
>
> short wrote:
>
> > Ugh! Don't even think about reinstalling if you're not sure about the
> > CDkeys and such. Its not that big of a deal.
>
> If the maphack is from some obscure source her computer could easliy be
> running half a dozen strange programs, and that is a big deal, at least
IMO.
> I sure wouldn't wanna be responsible for having yet another zombie online.
>
> Devast8or

You are correct. However, if it were me I'd try and found out if I had the
CD keys before I uninstalled it. Even if there is a virus, uninstalling
Diablo isn't going to take it out in most cases. Hehe, esp if the Mcafee
has never updated, its probably too late for everyone in her addressbook :o )

short
March 5, 2005 10:02:19 PM

short wrote:
> "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> news:D 0cgq3$ne3$1@news.cybercity.dk...

> > Heh, this last part looks like a transcript of Jerry Springer show
:)

> > short wrote:
> >
> > > If it did come from maphack, and the maphack was Mousepads
authentic
> > > version, your PC is safe. If he downloaded maphack from
somewhere
> > > else though, all bets are off.
> > > If you don't need the CD to play then he could have installed D2
> > > Loader or whatever that app is that lets you play without it.
> >
> > Or she could have an image of the play CD on the hard drive.

> > There is a program somewhere that can read the CD keys from the
..mpq
> files.
> > So if he doesn't have the keys and you still want to reinstall, you
can
> get
> > the keys back that way (but remember to write them down ;)
> >
> > short wrote:
> >
> > > Ugh! Don't even think about reinstalling if you're not sure
about the
> > > CDkeys and such. Its not that big of a deal.
> >
> > If the maphack is from some obscure source her computer could
easliy be
> > running half a dozen strange programs, and that is a big deal, at
least
> IMO.
> > I sure wouldn't wanna be responsible for having yet another zombie
online.

> > Devast8or
> >

> You are correct. However, if it were me I'd try and found out if I
had the
> CD keys before I uninstalled it. Even if there is a virus,
uninstalling
> Diablo isn't going to take it out in most cases. Hehe, esp if the
Mcafee
> has never updated, its probably too late for everyone in her
addressbook :o )

> short

I have no idea what everyone is talking about image of the play CD or
..mpq files to read CD keys, why can't I read it myself from the CD
case? Does the key only allow 1 time installation?

Well, I have had Diablo installed in my computer for probably 6 months
or so now, I never have any problems or anyone complaining I emailed
out virus to them. Part of that is probably my main email software is
Unix based (yup, Pine), I don't use Outlook or whatever. I just jacked
my computer with a laptop I borrowed from my department, which
supposedly has the newest version of McAfee. Seems clean, I guess I
don't need to go to Jerry Springer show after all :)

I had a bad experience with computer virus, that's why I was agitated
with the prospect of having to deal with another. At one time, I had
to manually isolate each section of the infected files, because the
antivirus my department had at that time couldn't delete the virus
without destroying files altogether. Uh huh yeah, I can write my own
antivirus, but I don't know how to setup McAfee to auto update.

Ah well, I have started writing a code to scan my registry of any
traces of Diablo related files and delete them all along with all
unknown files that fire up when Diablo is active. In the mean time, no
Diablo for me. I doubt my boyfriend knew what he was doing or where he
got the program from, he is a business major :(

It's probably not a big deal like others say, but one just can't be too
careful, I certainly don't enjoy picking files one by one to see if
they are clean. See you guys again online in few days after I take
care of this mess :)
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 11:30:05 PM

short wrote:
> "sidekick" <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>
>>Gundemarie Scholz wrote:

>>>But you should note that MH seems to create a file called
>>>d2messages.log whereas the file mentioned here before was named
>>>d2messages.txt.
>>>

>>Since you brought up the difference, I checked the file on my computer,
>>it is .txt not .log. However I will freely admit to using MH from time
>>to time.
>

> I used to use it in SP, for trying to figure out the layouts of different
> areas (mainly Black Marsh). I HATE teleporting all over creation before
> finding the Tower 15 yards from the WP. I never did find a pattern though
> :(
>

> short

I only use it in off line play and only mainly so I dont miss any of
those hidden chests and such. I also kinda like knowing where the bad
guys are before I walk into them. I never use any of the extra features
such as chicken etc. I even turn off the permanent daytime feature.
March 6, 2005 1:01:11 AM

Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> Alice wrote:
> > I have no idea what everyone is talking about image of the play CD
> > or .mpq files to read CD keys, why can't I read it myself from the
> > CD case? Does the key only allow 1 time installation?
>
> No, but as you mentioned your boyfriend had been installing the game
> for you, some people thought you might not have the original CDs
> including the keys immediately available. And reinstalling it without
> knowing the keys is a little problem.
>
> --
> AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.html

Oh, I see, well the CD keys were one phone call away, actually I
summoned him with the CD case since he doesn't play the game anymore
anyways.
Anonymous
March 6, 2005 9:36:24 AM

Alice wrote:
> I have no idea what everyone is talking about image of the play CD
> or .mpq files to read CD keys, why can't I read it myself from the
> CD case? Does the key only allow 1 time installation?

No, but as you mentioned your boyfriend had been installing the game
for you, some people thought you might not have the original CDs
including the keys immediately available. And reinstalling it without
knowing the keys is a little problem.

--
AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.html
Anonymous
March 7, 2005 6:17:37 PM

On 4-Mar-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

> I do sometimes use maphack

Hmm... could be a clue as to why your shared stash in CEmod disappeared?
Not approving or disapproving - just saying could be the problem.
--
Don't Panic!
Anonymous

ArtDent wrote:
> On 4-Mar-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>

>>I do sometimes use maphack
>

> Hmm... could be a clue as to why your shared stash in CEmod disappeared?
> Not approving or disapproving - just saying could be the problem.
Could be, but if thatsa the case, then why wouldn't it do it after every
game? It only seems to go away from time to time.
Anonymous
March 7, 2005 11:07:48 PM

On 7-Mar-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

> >>I do sometimes use maphack
> >

> > Hmm... could be a clue as to why your shared stash in CEmod
> > disappeared?
> > Not approving or disapproving - just saying could be the problem.
> Could be, but if thatsa the case, then why wouldn't it do it after every
>
> game? It only seems to go away from time to time.

Huh, dunno, fwiw, I always try to leave mine with the personal page
showing just because and have had no problems.
Perhaps you could try uninstalling mh for while you are playing this mod?
--
Don't Panic!
Anonymous

ArtDent wrote:

>>>Hmm... could be a clue as to why your shared stash in CEmod
>>>disappeared?
>>>Not approving or disapproving - just saying could be the problem.
>>
>>Could be, but if thatsa the case, then why wouldn't it do it after every
>>
>>game? It only seems to go away from time to time.
>

> Huh, dunno, fwiw, I always try to leave mine with the personal page
> showing just because and have had no problems.
> Perhaps you could try uninstalling mh for while you are playing this mod?
I do turn it off from time to time....I have learned that if I try to
add attirbute points with mh on the game locks up. <big sigh> I guess I
will have to learn how to play without it! LOL
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 9:08:42 AM

sidekick wrote:
> I just learned something! In the diabloII folder, there is a file
> called diablo messages. In this file is a copy of all the messages
that
> appear on screen in the game! You can go back and see who all you
have
> played with, what monster killed you or the people you played with,
and
> even all the chat messages! Maybe this has been mentioned here
before,
> but if so I missed it.

All these years of play, and Diablo has never even given me a quick
back rub, let alone a message. I must be doing something wrong.

Mickey
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 12:48:37 PM

ArtDent wrote:
> On 8-Mar-2005, "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > All these years of play, and Diablo has never even given me a quick
> > back rub, let alone a message. I must be doing something wrong.
> >
> > Mickey
>
> If flowers and chocolate do not work, try booze. ;)

Vodka? I hear a Russian coming....

> Don't Panic!

Why not, it's the only rush I get these days :)

Mickey
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 6:31:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo,alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

On 8-Mar-2005, "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote:

> All these years of play, and Diablo has never even given me a quick
> back rub, let alone a message. I must be doing something wrong.
>
> Mickey

If flowers and chocolate do not work, try booze. ;)
--
Don't Panic!
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 7:19:03 PM

Mickey wrote:
> sidekick wrote:
>
>>I just learned something! In the diabloII folder, there is a file
>>called diablo messages. In this file is a copy of all the messages
>
> that
>
>>appear on screen in the game! You can go back and see who all you
>
> have
>
>>played with, what monster killed you or the people you played with,
>
> and
>
>>even all the chat messages! Maybe this has been mentioned here
>
> before,
>
>>but if so I missed it.
>

> All these years of play, and Diablo has never even given me a quick
> back rub, let alone a message. I must be doing something wrong.
>
> Mickey

yeah....well if that was the only mistake I had ever made, I would be in
a lot better shape. LOL
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 2:22:25 AM

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005, sidekick wrote:

>> Mickey wrote:

>> > All these years of play, and Diablo has never even given me a quick
>> > back rub, let alone a message. I must be doing something wrong.
>> >
>> > Mickey
>> >
>> yeah....well if that was the only mistake I had ever made, I would be in
>> a lot better shape. LOL

Huh? This is a message about a massage....

What version of DirectX Spell Checker are you using?

--

USEast HC Ladder: Rockstomper
!