smaller screen image

all of a sudden when i click on internet explorer my
screen image is not full size on my isp provider home
page anymore and when i click on a link it is smaller
than normal-normally 2 thirds the full size-how do i
rectify this please-thanks-roger.

Hi

Try this:

Drag the window to the size you want it - do not use Maximize - then close
that window via File>Close/Exit. Restart Internet Explorer.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"roger hebb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> all of a sudden when i click on internet explorer my
> screen image is not full size on my isp provider home
> page anymore and when i click on a link it is smaller
> than normal-normally 2 thirds the full size-how do i
> rectify this please-thanks-roger.

hi Denny-seems to have worked!!thanks again,-roger.

I just re-installed Windows XP Home and my usable screen now has abot 2 or 3
inches of black around the outside. Probably using a third of the usable
space? As though the software believes my monitor is only 4 x 6 inches or
something like that. Help!

In news:D716CFCD-3F38-48FB-8E10-D6CC689C110D@microsoft.com,
Jeff Lewis <Jeff Lewis@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> I just re-installed Windows XP Home and my usable screen now
> has abot
> 2 or 3 inches of black around the outside. Probably using a
> third of
> the usable space? As though the software believes my monitor is
> only
> 4 x 6 inches or something like that. Help!

You need to insrall the correct drivers for your monitor and
video card.

Please reply to the newsgroup