Closed

Windows 7 for US/UK students- $29.99

9
answers
Last reply
More about windows students
  1. I saw this yesterday and I'm definitely going to take advantage. My wifes system is running RC 1 and will need a re-install in march.... $30 is just too cheap to pass up.
  2. damn you highschool!
  3. Ooo yeah i heard about how college students get it for 29.99 (ooo you save 20$ from the 50$ pre-order lol)
    Unfortunately im not in college... yet.
    But fortunately i have a sister that is time to take advantage of older siblings!


    http://www.win741.com/
  4. Leafy said:
    Ooo yeah i heard about how college students get it for 29.99 (ooo you save 20$ from the 50$ pre-order lol)
    Unfortunately im not in college... yet.
    But fortunately i have a sister that is time to take advantage of older siblings!


    http://www.win741.com/



    Hey man, $20 can't get you a bunch of stuff.... 18 99Cent cheese burgers.... ;)
  5. RaPiD987 said:
    Hey man, $20 can't get you a bunch of stuff.... 18 99Cent cheese burgers.... ;)

    Got Confused there but amen, SAving 20 dollars for the same product? Who's the idiot that wouldnt. I was all down and sad when i found out NOOO im to late to pre-order the once in a lifetime 50$ for an upgrade!?!? Now when i heard about this im thinking
    YES a 2nd chance, REDEMPTION :bounce: must take this oppourtunity! (unless microsoft even goes hardcore and drops it to 19.99 like a week before release, :o But just in case ill order this one soon)
  6. RaPiD987 said:

    Wow that says u anothre 10$, personally though after reading it i find the work is to go through all that isn't fun enough to be doing lol 30$ is fine for me.
  7. It's a heck of a deal; I couldn't pass it up, i.e. I'd rather pay $30 instead of $200 or whatever the price is going to be for pro.
  8. buwish said:
    It's a heck of a deal; I couldn't pass it up, i.e. I'd rather pay $30 instead of $200 or whatever the price is going to be for pro.

    ". Apparently, students can join the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) for the $19 pricetag instead. The ACM thus provides the entire MSDN-AA catalog, including both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 Professional in four languages. "
    Well its saying here you gotta join their program. I don't think its worth saving the 10$, unless i plan on going to be a computer technician of some sort in the future, which i won't since i could do something more useful with my life, but knowing about computers is a awesome hobby, working it as my life could be fun but i wanna make some more money.
Ask a new question

Read More

Hot Deals Windows 7