ph33rgear

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2007
So how many of you will be picking this game up on the 16th?

looks like it will be pretty good.. will have to play it and see how the actual gameplay feels... it depends on that for me, don't care how good the graphics are, if it feels funny then I just can't get into the game

Heyyou27

Splendid
Jan 4, 2006
It was released in the U.S. and there have been a lot of reported issues on the Xbox360 and PS3 version. As far as the PC version goes, I'd definitely stay away if it's anything like Rainbow Six Vegas was on the PC.

ph33rgear

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2007

So was it only Canada that was delayed? or only pc version?

3Ball

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2006

The PC version was delayed. R6V2 is a slight improvement over the first in graphics, features and online play, but is more like an expansion pack content wise, though little improved it still was improved. Some people dont like it because it doesnt feel new, but I feel that if you loved the first then u should the 2nd as well. IMO the first one they focused on SP alot more than MP and then the multiplayer explosion of it was an accident and because of how well it did. They went ahead and focused more on MP and features such as leveling everything up with all new systems on the 2nd one. I personally love it on my 360.

The PC version will be a poor port just like the first...most likely. I bought it on PC the first time, but wont this time. After reading reviews and playing 2 of the versions I feel the quality comparison goes 360 > PS3 > PC for this game, though the PS3 and 360 are very close. It seems developers are beginning to atleast programmed efficiently enough to closely match the 360 in the quality of their multi platform games.

Hope this helps...just my 2 cents.

Best,

3Ball

nicsim

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2008
I am not sure that I will take this game. Because I find the gameplay boring
But obvisously it will be better than the first about the story.

3Ball

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2006

Actually the story was not what I expected. I love the gameplay and that is why I was able to finish it, but it doesnt really tie into the first one until later. You play as a different char in the sequel. I found it strange that it didnt just start off where the first left. Honestly if you didnt play the first, story wise, you wouldnt be missin much if you just picked up the 2nd and played it.

Best,

3Ball