Are you going to buy gta4 ?

Are you going to buy this game ? I think this game is very awaited by a lot of people. It will be the game of the year^^

What do you think about this game ?
20 answers Last reply
More about gta4
  1. GTA4 seems entertaining, unfortunately, I don't own either of these consoles.
  2. Yeah, so are they going to make a PC version??????? I have always been a PC guy over any other console.

What console sells the most games?
  3. Spitfire7 said:

What console sells the most games?

Your question should probably be which console currently has the games you want to play. On top of that what future games are coming out for which console.

For example: Final Fantasy fan? Only one choice, PS3.
  4. Or metal gear solid fan, only one choice ps3.

Yeah, so are they going to make a PC version[/quotemsn]
    Probably yes. nevertheless it is not confirmed by them. On the other hand there was always a pc version
  5. i've just brought a PS3 back from tokyo, cost 2/3 the price of the uk version so i spent the money saved on games, but i still prefer the idea of having gta 4 on the pc as i'm not really a console person and the games are twice the price of the pc games. last console i had was a PS one.

I only really bought my ps3 as a blue ray player is £150 and the ps3 was £195 or equivalent in yen.... woo ps3 for £45 effectively. Plus the ps3 gets firmware updates and so on to increase functionality.
  6. only if it comes to the pc i will "buy" it
  7. I'll probably buy it when it comes to PC, but I'm not going to buy a console just to play it six months earlier.
  8. The GTA series never really interested me that much, but thats just me, I know lots of people love those games.
  9. i only found cheating on them funny, and then only for an afternoon once in a while....
  10. They need to make it on the Wii. Think of all the hooker beating action you can do with the Wiimote!
  11. crom said:
    They need to make it on the Wii. Think of all the hooker beating action you can do with the Wiimote!

Yep that can be great. A adapted version with the wiimote :pt1cable:
  12. crom said:
    They need to make it on the Wii. Think of all the hooker beating action you can do with the Wiimote!

OMG! The possibilities would be endless! Great argument!
  13. They probably will bring it to the PC. Only question is when : /
  14. I haven't decided which version to buy so I'll have to wait for reviews.
  15. crom said:

maybe the gameplay will be good but the game will look like a piece of s***
  16. On the console its great fun, I own both and would like it on the consoles( x360)
  17. I even bought 360 for this, and preordered GTA IV already... so YES.
  18. Will the PS3 offer any online play for this game?
  19. Nope, just not interested. The only GTA game I ever really enjoyed was the very first one on the PC. None of the others have managed to grab me and so I don't bother with them anymore.
  20. Nope, I dun have a Xbox 360 or PS3.... or a Wii for that matter. All I have is an old Xbox. Guess what I use my PC for.
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Video Games Product