Sign in with
Your question

Anyone know if Battlefield: Bad Company is gonna be relased on pc

Last response: in Video Games
April 4, 2008 9:19:07 PM

The topic is totally in the title....

Its been rumoured its comming out for the pc...

Some siites say it is, some say it aint...

Just want to know for Deffo as this looks the muts nuts.....

If it aint we should set up a boy cot of all console games until us pc owners get what we want....

Quality stuff instead of second hand crap.......
Anonymous
April 5, 2008 12:38:11 AM

i so hope so... I hate consoles... they're so imprecise... but I this game really looks really cool, always loved battlefield series, even though the are completely mindless and take no skill to be crazy at...
April 5, 2008 7:37:04 PM

Hellboy said:
The topic is totally in the title....

Its been rumoured its comming out for the pc...

Some siites say it is, some say it aint...

Just want to know for Deffo as this looks the muts nuts.....

If it aint we should set up a boy cot of all console games until us pc owners get what we want....

Quality stuff instead of second hand crap.......

Alot people believe and myself included believe that Battlefield 3 will effectively be battlefield bad company for the PC. As in it will use the same graphical engine and probably have similar mechanics. The game has much more promise on the PC. I am in the 360 beta right now and it just isnt that great of a game on console imo. So I believe in the form of BF3 we will have it on PC. Could be wrong, but that is what im thinkin.

Best,

3Ball
Related resources
April 5, 2008 8:56:35 PM

3Ball said:
Alot people believe and myself included believe that Battlefield 3 will effectively be battlefield bad company for the PC. As in it will use the same graphical engine and probably have similar mechanics. The game has much more promise on the PC. I am in the 360 beta right now and it just isnt that great of a game on console imo. So I believe in the form of BF3 we will have it on PC. Could be wrong, but that is what im thinkin.

Best,

3Ball

Cheers 3Ball,

Its just that the new pc battlefield with the cartoon graphics like tf2 looks crap.....

I just like the idea of smashing through houses walls in bad company...

Playing FPS on consoles are rubbish... Much better with a keyboard and mouse....
April 6, 2008 1:57:16 AM

Hellboy said:
Cheers 3Ball,

Its just that the new pc battlefield with the cartoon graphics like tf2 looks crap.....

I just like the idea of smashing through houses walls in bad company...

Playing FPS on consoles are rubbish... Much better with a keyboard and mouse....

Agreed. Though that new cartoonish BF will be interesting since it is free. Even though I am able to play most FPS games on console decently...BF and Unreal just do not translate well to the Console at all imo. CoD 4 has to the best game that has been released on all systems as far as feel goes. I can play it on all 3 major platforms.

Best,

3Ball
April 9, 2008 8:53:04 PM

Oh man.... I sure hope so! I cant wait for a "newer" BF2/2142 with maybe the Crytek engine used for Crysis! Wait... that's definitely too much to ask from EA!
April 9, 2008 11:26:45 PM

hughyhunter said:
Oh man.... I sure hope so! I cant wait for a "newer" BF2/2142 with maybe the Crytek engine used for Crysis! Wait... that's definitely too much to ask from EA!

Yea that would be nice, but the Frostbite engine will just have to do I suppose!

Best,

3Ball
!