Your question

all sold.

Last response: in Deals
September 25, 2009 5:51:32 PM

all items have been sold. thanks.

More about : sold

September 26, 2009 5:06:47 AM

Hi,

I would be interested in the system #4. I would like to know if there is any monitor alongwith it. I too live near San jose. My email id is - vivek_d@hotmail.com
September 26, 2009 5:05:23 PM

None of these machines have monitors. I work in Sunnyvale if you want to try to meet up. I can bring it down this Monday.
Related resources
September 26, 2009 9:38:09 PM

I dont have a display, nor a keyboard & mouse. So, just buying a PC really wont do any good.
October 4, 2009 5:06:26 PM

Can I get #4 without the case, say $60? And it all works?
October 6, 2009 12:42:28 AM

uddeholm, PM sent.
October 6, 2009 10:19:46 PM

Hey bliq, I'm interested in #1, im from modesto, ca

would I have any issue sticking a 4870 in that pc? (besides the power supply of coz)

also any ideas on how I could get the computer here?
October 7, 2009 10:41:06 PM

hooktrader said:
Hey bliq, I'm interested in #1, im from modesto, ca

would I have any issue sticking a 4870 in that pc? (besides the power supply of coz)

also any ideas on how I could get the computer here?

I live in Dublin, I could meet you in Tracy or something, no problem. I'll try fitting my 8800GTX in there to test it out (that's the biggest card I've ever seen, I'd guess the 4870 is about as big.)

And to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if that PSU could handle a 4870- I've had a 7800GTX in there and no problems.

And some clarifications, the RAM is DDR2-800 Crucial Ballistix 2x2GB, It has black DVD-RW and DVD-ROM, both are SATA units (no IDE in this one). It's currently running Windows 7 RC on a RAID 0 array. And I have the manual and the driver disk for the motherboard.
October 7, 2009 10:46:32 PM

Cool we have a bus that goes to the bart in dublin or I could possibly meet you at my cousin's in lathrop
Is there any possible way you could hook the computer up to a monitor and show me that its working ok before I buy it?
October 7, 2009 11:07:28 PM

Well Bliq I got some bad news it seems that an 8800 gtx wont make it into the case without modifications I know the 4870 is 10.5 inches long so its probably about the same size as the 8800gtx

anyways I was pretty excited about the computer but I dont know if this will be the one for me cause I really wanna put in at least a 9800 gtx or 4850 :( 
October 7, 2009 11:19:23 PM

I have a different case that I am certain it will fit in if you're interested in that instead. I'll check it out when I get home tonight and let you know.

I can probably bring a monitor to test with, but I don't know where we'd get power. If you come to Dublin, then no problem.
October 8, 2009 12:04:02 AM

Im thinking it might almost be cheaper for me to just pay you to ship it to me than to take the bus out there, not to mention id have to leave here like at 6-7am and couldn't catch a bus back till like 3

let me know what you find out about the case when you get home, I'd be really happy if this worked out
October 8, 2009 8:01:38 PM

hooktrader said:
Im thinking it might almost be cheaper for me to just pay you to ship it to me than to take the bus out there, not to mention id have to leave here like at 6-7am and couldn't catch a bus back till like 3

let me know what you find out about the case when you get home, I'd be really happy if this worked out

OK, so I transferred all the guts into a bigger Lian Li case and now there's plenty of clearance. I have pics if you PM me your email.

If you're willing to pop $10 for gas, I'll drive it out to you maybe on Saturday.
October 8, 2009 9:21:57 PM

Hey Bliq, that sounds like an awesome deal

There's only one issue, Last night I didn't hear from you so I went and ordered the parts to start building a machine.

So I wouldn't be able to afford it until next weekend (get paid next friday)
but I still really want the computer, its an amazing deal and pretty much exactly what im looking for

If you want ill pay you 20$ to drive it out to me anytime after next friday, I don't know how big of a rush you're in to get the $ but if you happen to find a buyer between now and then I can understand

my email is hooktrader@hotmail.com i'd love to see pics of it

I just ordered a 180$ motherboard / cpu combo via newegg
and also 145$ worth of ram / hard drive / cdrw

and also a 600w ocz powersupply that i got for 40 bucks

do you know how difficult it would be to return that stuff to newegg/tigerdirect?
October 9, 2009 1:12:00 AM

Not in a huge hurry so next weekend is fine. My home office is tiny and full of computers so I need to recover space now, badly. As for returning all that stuff, newegg and tigerdierect are good about returns but there might be a restocking fee. Plus shipping. Might be better to try to sell it locally or online- I don't know. What all did you buy?
October 9, 2009 2:05:56 AM

I got the new 620 Amd quad core with a 790gx crossfire ready biostare mobo (35 dollars off combo 170$)

a 50$ 320 gb wd, a 30$ cdr-w, 40$ (after tax n shipping) 600w ocz refurbished power supply (one of the gaming models)

4gb 2x2gb ocz ram 63$, 53$ after rebate

thats all i've ordered for now, i've held off on ordering my case and os till I heard back from you

lmk if you're interested in any of that, if so we can probably work something out this weekend depending on when this stuff arrives at my house

if not its ok ill just have to scratch n save whatever I can till next week
October 9, 2009 7:33:57 PM

I'm good on new parts, just built myself a core i7 860 machine so not much disposable income. The computer is yours if you want it next weekend. I'll send pics hopefully today- i've just been too busy with work lately.
October 12, 2009 7:09:25 AM

cool im pretty sure new egg sent me the wrong mobo so im gonna try to use that to return that stuff : P

either way i've been making good money lately so I should be good to go on friday
November 10, 2009 8:36:02 PM

bump for new specs and prices, plus I'll pick up shipping.

btw, #3 is pending sale tomorrow.
November 11, 2009 4:38:36 AM

bump for awesome pricing.

(i have way too much stuff to buy anything ! )
November 12, 2009 7:18:57 AM

Sent you a PM on #1... I'm in the bay area, please respond.
Thx.
November 14, 2009 4:04:25 PM

weekend bump...
!