HP Pavilion 752w audio drivers

Last response: in Computer Brands
a b α HP
a b \ Driver
June 17, 2004 8:24:28 PM

Does anyone have any idea of how I can get XP audio drivers for my HP 752w?
I have no HP supplied software and windows XP Pro does not have the
drivers. I didn't find them on the HP website.
Anonymous
a b α HP
a b \ Driver
June 20, 2004 2:03:39 PM

hi,
try downloading and running belarc advisor to id the onboard sound and
any other drivers xp missed. it is available at belarc.com . belarc
advisor lists hardware and software on your system . it may id the
system board as well . hopefully it will provide info to help find
the drivers.
hope this helps,
terry

a b α HP
a b \ Driver
June 21, 2004 1:20:24 PM

Terry,
Thanks for your help. I will download the software and see and go from
there.

Patrick
!