HP Pavilion 752w audio drivers

Does anyone have any idea of how I can get XP audio drivers for my HP 752w?
I have no HP supplied software and windows XP Pro does not have the
drivers. I didn't find them on the HP website.
2 answers Last reply
More about pavilion 752w audio drivers

    hi,
    try downloading and running belarc advisor to id the onboard sound and
    any other drivers xp missed. it is available at belarc.com . belarc
    advisor lists hardware and software on your system . it may id the
    system board as well . hopefully it will provide info to help find
    the drivers.
    hope this helps,
    terry

    Terry,
    Thanks for your help. I will download the software and see and go from
    there.

    Patrick

Hewlett Packard Windows XP Drivers Audio HP Pavilion Computers