Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

FOR SALE: Dell x300 - Mini Laptop

Last response: in Deals
Share
September 30, 2009 8:09:48 PM

I am looking to sell this for $125 shipped. or best offer!

12.1 XGA LCD screen
Intel Pentium M 1.4 Ghz
640 MB RAM
80 GB HD (5400 RPM)
Wireless
AC adapter

This is the perfect and cheaper alternative to a netbook! Very speedy laptop with Windows XP Professional cleanly installed. Great and convenient because of it's small size!

Here is what it looks like:
http://img527.imageshack.us/i/dsc04241l.jpg/

http://img176.imageshack.us/i/dsc04242q.jpg/

It is in perfect working condition, and the battery lasts a few hours on a single charge.

It also comes with this media bay!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.sjk-c...
October 8, 2009 3:31:23 AM

how about a picture of the one you are selling?
October 12, 2009 8:59:45 PM

pictures now posted!
Related resources
December 1, 2009 9:41:09 AM

fjm005 said:
I am looking to sell this for $125 shipped. or best offer!

12.1 XGA LCD screen
Intel Pentium M 1.4 Ghz
640 MB RAM
80 GB HD (5400 RPM)
Wireless
AC adapter

This is the perfect and cheaper alternative to a netbook! Very speedy laptop with Windows XP Professional cleanly installed. Great and convenient because of it's small size!

Here is what it looks like:
http://img527.imageshack.us/i/dsc04241l.jpg/

http://img176.imageshack.us/i/dsc04242q.jpg/

It is in perfect working condition, and the battery lasts a few hours on a single charge.

It also comes with this media bay!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.sjk-c...

Is this unit still available?
December 1, 2009 9:42:04 AM

Is this still available?
Thank you
December 3, 2009 10:52:28 PM

yes it sure is. are you interested?
December 4, 2009 12:38:37 PM

Thanks for your reply. I wish I would have waited. Got one off of ebay.
Good Luck & Happy Holidays!
December 5, 2009 12:39:32 AM

Hi,
I'm back to make an offer. Got my shipment from ebay and the unit was rather beaten up. Other than that, I really liked the concept. Am willing to pay full price If not, let me know.
Thanks again.
Janet
December 5, 2009 3:13:52 AM

HI
DO YOU STILL HAVE IT I AM INTERESTED IN IT
December 6, 2009 3:19:26 AM

HI ,
CAN U SHIP IT INDIA FOR $100 .MAIL ME AT n_sachin84@rediffmail.com. will wireless internet work with it?
thanks,
shiv
December 6, 2009 6:39:47 AM

imyobby said:
Hi,
I'm back to make an offer. Got my shipment from ebay and the unit was rather beaten up. Other than that, I really liked the concept. Am willing to pay full price If not, let me know.
Thanks again.
Janet


Hi Janet. I would love to sell you the machine if you are still interested. $125 shipped. I'm sorry to hear about your bad deal on ebay. The unit is used, but it is still in excellent condition. There are a few minor scratches on the top end, but they aren't even noticable until you stare from a few inches away. My paypal email address is yankeesfan811@bellsouth.net.

let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks,

Frank Marco
December 6, 2009 9:22:17 AM

Thank you Frank. Consider it paid for. Upon shipping could you please forward me a tracking number? Have a great day and enjoy the holidays.

Janet
December 6, 2009 4:36:56 PM

imyobby said:
Thank you Frank. Consider it paid for. Upon shipping could you please forward me a tracking number? Have a great day and enjoy the holidays.

Janet



excellent! I will send it out tomorrow, via USPS! I will also provide a tracking number. XP is cleanly installed like i mentioned, but i will run a dreg for you over night. Thanks for the busniess.
December 7, 2009 6:46:25 PM

Just shipped it! However, USPS at my school, for some reason, did not provide a tracking number. I think it was because it was a flat rate box. Sorry about that. anyway, I hope you enjoy the machine!
December 7, 2009 7:39:53 PM

Thank you. Will let you know when it arrives.
!