Battlefield 3

hughyhunter

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
Strictly for PC of course! I thought I would start this thread in the hopes that some would have info about and concerning the next Battlefield PC game (not to include heroes).

I've been reading on the net a lot lately that there is some "leaked" info out there about EA/DICE developing the next PC battlefield game so called "BF3".

What do you all think?

I'm addicted still to this day to BF2 and just hope and wonder... where there be another great Battlefield game? The rumors are around for the game to be released end of 2008. Maybe there are some out there that can confirm or elaborate?

gamb1t

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2005
Their has been a lot of talk about BF3 but no confirmations. I heard tho that DICE has been worken on all the issues that BF2 had. Meaning the bugs and how bad the engine was overall.

hughyhunter

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
Yes... I've read the same. I also was reading that DICE has not forgot about 2142. Apparently they are coming out with a patch or a hotfix for it.
I'm curious to see what engine they use for BF3. I hope it's one that is comparible to the crytek engine used in Crysis. That would be a lot to ask for though.

gamb1t

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2005
Uhm their was leaked info on BF3 but from what i noticed it described everything that bad company has to offer. So im assuming that the BF3 will run off the Bad company engine recently created.

TRENDING THREADS