Cannot erase a CD-RW (files recorded as read only)

I am using Nero Express to record jpg's onto a Memorex CD-RW that has
"1X-4X speed" indicated on the CD. The jpg's get recorded as "read
only" so I cannot move them around on the cd noe can I erase them.

Any suggestions??????

TIA

Loring H

Hi Loring,

Unless you are using Packet Writing, you will not have the ability to
erase/change individual files on a CDRW. Nero Express is not a packet
writing program, it uses the iso-9660 system similar to XP's native writing
utility. All files written to CDR/CDRW media will be read only. With a CDRW,
your only option will be to rease the disk fully. Nero often includes InCD
which is packet writing software, you may want to check your program.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone