DSL-G604T ADSL wireless adsl modem/router + DWL-2000AP+ as..

Hello

A couple of questions/problems.

Is the Dlink DSL-G604T compatible with a DWL-2000AP+ setup als REPEATER ??

Problem is that the repeater seems to work when i use other wifi cards than
D-link, strange but true, i already tried the PCI card and USB adapter from
D-link, neither of both work.
They connect to the repeater with very good connection, but they do not get
an ip number from the router.
When I use other older cards e.g. Belkin, Benq , etc... the repeater works
!!! (i get an ip from dhcp). When I turn of the repeater the d-link wifi
cards also works !!!! So conclusion problem with combination dlink wifi
cards and repeater....

Very strange, seems to be a compatibiity problem between D-link wifi cards
and the dlink dwl-2000ap+ set up as repeater

Anyone advice or thinks to check ?

Thanks anyway.
1 answer Last reply
More about g604t adsl wireless adsl modem router 2000ap

    Nobody ?

    "john" <john@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Hello
    >
    > A couple of questions/problems.
    >
    > Is the Dlink DSL-G604T compatible with a DWL-2000AP+ setup als REPEATER ??
    >
    > Problem is that the repeater seems to work when i use other wifi cards
    than
    > D-link, strange but true, i already tried the PCI card and USB adapter
    from
    > D-link, neither of both work.
    > They connect to the repeater with very good connection, but they do not
    get
    > an ip number from the router.
    > When I use other older cards e.g. Belkin, Benq , etc... the repeater works
    > !!! (i get an ip from dhcp). When I turn of the repeater the d-link
    wifi
    > cards also works !!!! So conclusion problem with combination dlink wifi
    > cards and repeater....
    >
    > Very strange, seems to be a compatibiity problem between D-link wifi cards
    > and the dlink dwl-2000ap+ set up as repeater
    >
    > Anyone advice or thinks to check ?
    >
    > Thanks anyway.

Wireless D-Link Wireless Networking