I have a USB 56K dail-up connection and I use this a lot for sending of Fax
but not to receive.
I want to go onto Broadband and realise you cant Fax on Broadband.
After setting up the Broadband is there a way I can still use the USB 56k
for Faxes.
Many thanks.
Mike

--
All mail is Checked by TREND MICRO PC-cillin Anti-Virus system
(http://www.antivirus.com).

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

Just keep your old dial-up connection (and modem in the machine).
That way you fax through the dial-up and use broadband for everything else.
change the IE Options, Connections tab settings to: never dial a connection
and manually activate the dial-up connection when you need to fax.
hth

george

"Michael W" <Please@replyToNewsgroupsOnly.ok> wrote in message
>I have a USB 56K dail-up connection and I use this a lot for sending of Fax
>but not to receive.
> I want to go onto Broadband and realise you cant Fax on Broadband.
> After setting up the Broadband is there a way I can still use the USB 56k
> for Faxes.
> Many thanks.
> Mike
>

> --
> All mail is Checked by TREND MICRO PC-cillin Anti-Virus system
> (http://www.antivirus.com).

Cheers mate thanks a lot.
Mike