marsh

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2002

I HAVE A DVD RW AND CD. I WANT TO MAKE COPIES OF MY CD'S (NON MUSIC) - HOW
DO I DO THIS?
--
MARSH

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

By first of all stopping to shout (which is what writing in all capitals is
considered in newsgroups!) and then going to get some CD Burning software,
like maybe Nero Burning rom or any of the others available and familiarizing
yourself with the workings of the product you choose.

george