Sign in with
Your question

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 PC release problem???

Last response: in Video Games
April 15, 2008 10:04:34 PM

So I go by my local BestBuy after work today to pick up Vegas 2 and the kid at the counter said that there is a "hard-launch" on 4/24?? what the hell is a "hard launch"...so I think, "OK, maybe bestbuy is screwed up"...So I head over to Gamestop, and same thing, NO VEGAS 2!! The kid at THAT counter says that it could be released tomorrow or the day after. WTF!?!?

Does anyone know what's going on? I'm in Cleveland...are other parts of the US getting Vegas 2 on this supposedly "North America" release date???
April 16, 2008 2:16:54 AM

hockyis1 said:
So I go by my local BestBuy after work today to pick up Vegas 2 and the kid at the counter said that there is a "hard-launch" on 4/24?? what the hell is a "hard launch"...so I think, "OK, maybe bestbuy is screwed up"...So I head over to Gamestop, and same thing, NO VEGAS 2!! The kid at THAT counter says that it could be released tomorrow or the day after. WTF!?!?

Does anyone know what's going on? I'm in Cleveland...are other parts of the US getting Vegas 2 on this supposedly "North America" release date???

Most games ship on Tuesday and get to the stores by Wednesday, so I would imagine it will be there tomorrow. I just received a call from gamestop saying that my pre-order of gt5: p would be in tomorrow morning before noon even though it "released" today. Hope this helps!

best,

3Ball
!