Text message plans

If I get the Double Double deal, I get 800 text messages. Is that 800 sent,
or do received messages count, too? Or with a deal, do I get unlimited
reading of text messages? Thanks for any information.

Horseface

500, rather. Not 800.

Horseface

> 500, rather. Not 800.
>
> Horseface
>

> "Horseface" <mammy-joe-gentry@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > If I get the Double Double deal, I get 800 text messages. Is that 800
> sent,
> > or do received messages count, too? Or with a deal, do I get unlimited
> > reading of text messages? Thanks for any information.
> >
> > Horseface

I do believe that is 500 total. Received or sent is both counted. If you
go over, its .10 to send and .02 to receive.

ShackAttack