Computers - Laptops - PC Parts - TFT's - Software - MotherB/CPU Combos
(Please note: I live in the U.K so if you want any items to be shipped abroad, you will have to pay a slightly high fee. But it all depends on whats being sent.)
Hi, I'm about to move, and have LOADS of computers and parts to clear out. Please bare with me, I will try to make it as simple as possible. (If you are serious about a product, I will take images of it and send it to you. I am also considering ebay.) OK, here it goes:
1) DinoPC.com 10887 - Hardly used, brand new-ish.
CPU: E7400 - 2.8Ghz - 3MB Cache - 1066FSB MoB: Asus P5QL HDD: Sata II 250GB RAM: 4GB DDR2 800Mhz (2x2GB) GPU: Zotec 9800GT Eco DvD: DVDRewriter
(The DinoPC still comes with 3 years warrenty, and 6 months part warrenty. Purchased, but never used.)
2) Advent PC:
CPU: Pentium 4 3.06Ghz HDD: 120GB RAM: 512MB DDR GPU: FX5200 DvD: Rewriter COA: XP Home SP2 Memory Card Reader
CPU: Pentium M - 1.6Ghz - 2MB Cache HDD: 80GB RAM: 1GB DDR2 DvD: Rewriter COA: XP Home SP2 LCD: 15.4" Note: Battery is dead, will need replacment. ($50 from major outlets.)
3) Dell Insprion 9100
CPU: Pentium 4 HT - 3.2Ghz - 1MB Cache HDD: 80GB RAM: 1GB DDR DvD: Rewriter GPU: 9700 Pro LCD: 15.4" COA: XP Home SP2 Note: Battery Dead. Also problem with a dry solder. Laptop needs to be "warmed up" a few minutes in order to start - I am willing to break this for parts.
1) GA-8SIML-NF With Celeron D 2.66Mhz + Heatsink/Fan Combo! 2) Abit AN7 Motherboard - Nvidia Chipset - I/O Shield - With FREE CPU/Heatsink - (AMD 1.3Ghz?) Working! 3) MS - 7043 Ver B2 - Comes with Box (no CPU although can supply a Celeron D for cheap.) Working! 4) AMD Motherboard, with 1.6Ghz AMD heatsink/fan combo - Untested! 5) MSI G31 Motherboard - Untested!
1) Vista Home Premium OEM w/ License Key - Never Used! (Spare unit laying around from a bulk purchase.)
1) 14" TFT sky/baby blue Advent Monitor
- Wireless Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse combo - Wireless Advent Keyboard and Mouse
More aboutcomputers laptops parts software motherb combos
O, I forgot to mention. If you purchase more then 1 item, DHL will ship for £4.99 a package to the U.K. If abroad, I'm guessing it will pass the £15 mark. I'm not to sure. I will have to get a quote.
Just updated the list with a bunch of AGP graphics cards.