new users desktops

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I went into the control panel and added 3 new users. When I go to
logoff-change users- and choose one of the new users, no desktop appears. The
screen goes back to the multi-user screen. Choosing the old established user
gets me nowhere. I have to restart the computer to get any desktop.

Byte

279765 - How To Use the Fast User Switching Feature in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;279765&sd=tech