First off, I don't think I've EVER put a point in Hunger, in all my time
playing. However, now I'm a bit tempted. I didn't realize how much faster
it is than the other attacks.

That being said, I have some questions.

I know that awhile back, if you charged up Feral rage, you can switch to
Normal Attack and get the lifeleech from that for as long as its charged up.
Does that still work, and does it work the same with Maul's Enhanced Damage?
I can't remember.
If it works with Normal Attack, I'm assuming it works with Hunger too?

I was thinking about a Hunger Bear -
Max Lycanthropy
Max Hunger
Max Oak Sage
5-10 Shockwave
1 Grizzly
1 Carrion Vine
1 Werebear
More Defense than offense obviously, but I figured with some CB (can you
say, Ribcracker?) it might work.

According to the German Site, Ribcracker with a Shael hits 6 frames with
Hunger. It also says I can get it down to 5 frames with 85 off-weapon IAS,
but I still don't know if I trust that off weapon IAS part :)

Act 2 merc for sure, there are benefits for each one. I'll probably have a
Buriza on switch for the PI's.
Thinking of maybe a Gloom/Duress/Upped Duriels for Armor maybe.

short - normal Shapeshifter gear applies

I think it was "Chris Lansdell" <clansdell@nf.sympatico.ca> that wrote
something like...

>"short" <shorts@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
>> First off, I don't think I've EVER put a point in Hunger, in all my time
>> playing. However, now I'm a bit tempted. I didn't realize how much
>> faster
>> it is than the other attacks.
>>
>> That being said, I have some questions.
>>
>> I know that awhile back, if you charged up Feral rage, you can switch to
>> Normal Attack and get the lifeleech from that for as long as its charged
>> up.
>> Does that still work, and does it work the same with Maul's Enhanced
>> Damage?
>> I can't remember.
>> If it works with Normal Attack, I'm assuming it works with Hunger too?
>>
>Hunger is not a charge skill. It gives you massive amounts of leech, but
>something like -75% to damage. Remember, I am druid man. Never max it. One
>point is plenty, especially when Mauled up.

I used to use hunger when I'd been hit by iron maiden. The massive
leech and reduced damage made it workable. Though I can't remember if
I used it safely by the time I'd gotten to hell diff.

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

well I'm hungry because my tongue has had swelling near it and my gums too
and tooth pain have all contributed to my not be able to open my jaw very
far or be in pain while chewing. So I've been a hunger ah heck since the
toothache kicked in last weekend. I had a root canal but now I'm dealing
with swollen lymph nodes and my <what looks like> second tongue. I am so
gonna hit a buffet when the swelling under my chin goes away with the rest.

List of wants:
food bigger than a french fry :)