Need Help to set up internet sharing on other desktops....

October 9, 2004 4:23:22 PM

I need to know how to allow other user,(they have thier
own desktop, but are set for limited use.), on my
computer to be able to conecte and use the internet
without chaging the accounts from limited. I am the only
one with admin. rights.
Anonymous
October 9, 2004 8:51:07 PM

Thier shouldnt be a problem with just internet use,set each account up
in internet options,internet connections,sometimes youre better off setting
the account up with ADM. capacity,then once set-up,change them to limited.

"dsp1964" wrote:

> I need to know how to allow other user,(they have thier
> own desktop, but are set for limited use.), on my
> computer to be able to conecte and use the internet
> without chaging the accounts from limited. I am the only
> one with admin. rights.

Anonymous
October 10, 2004 7:55:32 AM

Hi

Windows XP has good home networking options. Use the wizard and it will guide you.

Gary Hendricks
www.baby-product-guide.com

"dsp1964" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<346a01c4ae35$71109b70$a601280a@phx.gbl>...
> I need to know how to allow other user,(they have thier
> own desktop, but are set for limited use.), on my
> computer to be able to conecte and use the internet
> without chaging the accounts from limited. I am the only
> one with admin. rights.
November 1, 2012 1:16:53 PM

In order to have remote desktop sharing, you can try using various remote support services such as gosupportnow.com, logmeinrescue.com etc.
!