Windows XP Home Edition; setting permissions

I own a single user Dell computer that came with XP Home Edition and Norton
Security and Norton Anti-Virus. I need to change my permission level from
Supervisor to Administrator.
How do I accomplish this task?

My days are numbered:1437

Byte

Start/Control Panel/User Accounts
Start a New account with you as the administrator, or
Change an account. Your choice.

"Emperatur Romanus" wrote:

> I own a single user Dell computer that came with XP Home Edition and Norton
> Security and Norton Anti-Virus. I need to change my permission level from
> Supervisor to Administrator.
> How do I accomplish this task?
>

> My days are numbered:1437

TRENDING THREADS