Windows XP Home Edition; setting permissions

I own a single user Dell computer that came with XP Home Edition and Norton
Security and Norton Anti-Virus. I need to change my permission level from
Supervisor to Administrator.
How do I accomplish this task?

My days are numbered:1437
1 answer Last reply
More about windows home edition setting permissions

    Start/Control Panel/User Accounts
    Start a New account with you as the administrator, or
    Change an account. Your choice.

    "Emperatur Romanus" wrote:

    > I own a single user Dell computer that came with XP Home Edition and Norton
    > Security and Norton Anti-Virus. I need to change my permission level from
    > Supervisor to Administrator.
    > How do I accomplish this task?
    >

    > My days are numbered:1437

Norton Windows XP Permissions