please help

Kerry

16-bit MS-DOS Subsystem
C:\Windows\System32\Autoexec.nt The system file is not suitable for running
MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the
application.

This error message appears any time I want to install files.
I have followed the instructions in article 324767 but this hasn't helped.

Can anyone help me please
Kerry

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;314106
Troubleshooting MS-DOS-Based Programs in Windows

"kerry" <danandkerry@kol.co.nz> wrote in message
> 16-bit MS-DOS Subsystem
> C:\Windows\System32\Autoexec.nt The system file is not suitable for running
> MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the
> application.
>
> This error message appears any time I want to install files.
> I have followed the instructions in article 324767 but this hasn't helped.
>
> Can anyone help me please
> Kerry

Kerry

Thanks so much for your help - everythings working now
you're a legend
thanks
kerry
"Taurarian Constellation" <taurarianREMOVECAPS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;314106
> Troubleshooting MS-DOS-Based Programs in Windows
>

> "kerry" <danandkerry@kol.co.nz> wrote in message
> > 16-bit MS-DOS Subsystem
> > C:\Windows\System32\Autoexec.nt The system file is not suitable for
running
> > MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate
the
> > application.
> >
> > This error message appears any time I want to install files.
> > I have followed the instructions in article 324767 but this hasn't
helped.

> > Can anyone help me please
> > Kerry

You're welcome.