Will this play Warmonger Downtown destruction

darthvaderkenneth

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2008
no the game is for free and it says the game does not require a physx card. I just want to know if i can do all the destructible environment stuff with out one. I meet the minimum requirements anyway.

boonality

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2008
Your kidding right? You have the best video card ever created to date, and the second fastest processor available to date and you want to know if you can run a game? Seems like a stupid question to me.

spuddyt

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2007
i suspect it will run, but not well - these games with physx cards required usually make certain they dont run, even on great hardware

razor512

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2007
it should run fine. those cards actually have less physics power than the videocard or cpu, there just designed to take some of that load off so the game can add more effects with out loosing too much performance

+ it is only a 437MB download and your exceed the requirements many times over

the physics card is not powerful, it is just made to reduce the performance overhead that comes with dealing with physics in games.

Heyyou27

Splendid
Jan 4, 2006

Trust me, the physics aren't nearly as impressive as you'd like to believe. I found that some walls were destructible, but most of the map wasn't. Also, the game is quite simply, a very slow game. Just about everything about the game is bad; the environments are all colorless and filled with fog so you're unable to see more than a few feet in front of you. If you want to see a game with an impressive physics engine download Cell Factor.