NET PASSPORT AND USER ACCOUNTS

My nephew checked his email using his NET PASSPORT and now on the welcome
screen it tells me how many unread mail messages he has. I have tried to
change the NET PASSPORT associate with my USER ACCOUNT in the control panel,
but his email address is still shown. Can you help me PLEASE? Its driving
me crazy!!!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about passport user accounts

    Hi,

    Overview of Mail Notification Display on WinXP Welcome Screen [Q304148]
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=304148

    This should help you remove it.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Susi3Strawn" <Susi3Strawn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My nephew checked his email using his NET PASSPORT and now on the welcome
    > screen it tells me how many unread mail messages he has. I have tried to
    > change the NET PASSPORT associate with my USER ACCOUNT in the control
    > panel,
    > but his email address is still shown. Can you help me PLEASE? Its
    > driving
    > me crazy!!!!!

Email User Accounts Windows XP