NET PASSPORT AND USER ACCOUNTS

My nephew checked his email using his NET PASSPORT and now on the welcome
screen it tells me how many unread mail messages he has. I have tried to
change the NET PASSPORT associate with my USER ACCOUNT in the control panel,
but his email address is still shown. Can you help me PLEASE? Its driving
me crazy!!!!!

Hi,

Overview of Mail Notification Display on WinXP Welcome Screen [Q304148]
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=304148

This should help you remove it.

--
Best of Luck,