Sign in with
Your question

[SOLD] (2x) EVGA GeForce GTX 295 PLUS EDITION with Backplates

Last response: in Deals
November 1, 2009 1:21:28 AM

Today I am selling my two enthusiast limited series EVGA GeForce GTX 295 Plus Edition dual-PCB 017-P3-1292-AR factory-overclocked graphics cards with EVGA backplates and with OCZ Freeze thermal paste application.

I originally purchased cards back in January 2009 (launch month) at the Micro Center in Southern California. They are considered to be very limited edition models from EVGA due to the fact that the company had only produced a small quantity of "Plus Edition" factory overclocked dual-PCB cards in the retail market. They were ultimately sold out and discontinued in under 14 days. As a journalist, I was able to experience EVGA's GTX 295 and GTX 285 launch event at CES 2009 (pics here and here)

The cards are factory overclocked to the following speeds:

594MHz core
1296MHz shaders
2052MHz memory

These cards also feature Volterra capacitors which allow them to be overvolted using the EVGA GPU Voltage Tuner. This is a hardware feature not found on the GTX 295 CO-OP cards. ;) 

In addition, I thought it would be best for optimal performance to reapply the stock Nvidia thermal paste with some highly efficient OCZ Freeze.

Before:

After:

More here.

Load temperatures were effected immediately. In addition, the EVGA backplates dramatically reduce temperature differences (refer to my detailed post here).

You will receive everything included as packaged:

- EVGA GTX 295 graphics card/s
- EVGA driver/software CD with EVGA Precision
- DVI to VGA adapter
- 6-pin PCI-E power cable
- 8-pin PCI-E power cable
- SPDIF cable

*Updated*

One card (1 unit): $450 shipped to United States

Both cards (2 units): $850 shipped to United States

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=65074

Thanks for looking. :) 
November 1, 2009 8:15:48 PM

11-1-2009 2:15pm - FINAL updated Pricing ;) 
November 3, 2009 6:47:05 PM

and.....

SOLD

two units for $850 shipped. ;) 
Related resources
!