FS: Thermaltake Lanbox Lite "Barebone" Combo Deal

Tags:
  • Classifieds
  • Hard Drives
  • Thermaltake
  • Hot Deals
Last response: in Deals
November 3, 2009 12:46:25 AM

I'm selling a semi-barebone Gaming box PC based off the Thermaltake LanBox Lite mATX case (VF6000BNS). This package will include:

1x Thermaltake LanBox Lite (Windowed) mATX Case (Retail $120)
1x Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM SATA 80GB HDD (Retail $40)
1x Maxtor DiamondBack 7200RPM SATA 80GB HDD (Retail $40)
1x Thermaltake Toughpower 750W ATX PSU (Retail $120)
1x Memorex DVD-RW/RAM Rewritable Drive (IDE) (Retail $40)
1x Sabrent USB Card 3.5" Card Reader (Retail $10)

Over $370 worth of computer items, I'm asking for only $250 for the entire package. This is an amazing price for such a package, as it has almost everything you need besides the motherboard components.

As for each item:

The Lanbox was taken out of the box ONLY, and mounted with a few items before deciding to switch boxes. No protective film was removed, and everything is still in prestine condition.

Both HDD's were pulled from used computers, and have Windows XP SP2 Professional OEM installed. There is no data on them, as they were wiped clean by the install.

The PSU is almost brand new as well - taken out of box, mounted on the case - that's it. Never used or even turned on. Was going to replace my PSU on my first gaming PC, but found the original one just had a wiring issue, so didn't replace it.

The DVD Drive is brand new, out of box only mounted.

The card reader I attempted to paint with a gloss coat, but instead it ruined the front finish a bit. It still works perfectly (tested).

I'd like $250 shipped for this package OBO.

I also have a Maxtor Diamondback 7200RPM 500GB HDD as well - I can either tack it on the total price for another $75, or replace the 2 80GB HDD's in the package for $275 total OBO.

Thanks for looking!

More about : thermaltake lanbox lite barebone combo deal

November 6, 2009 10:59:56 PM

Lowered to $225 OBO, $250 w/ the 500GB HDD.
January 6, 2010 7:53:39 AM

I'm interested in this offer. If you're still selling, do you ship to Australia?
!