Filmlstrip view

KK

Hello,

A few of my folders cannot be viewed in 'Filmstrip' view, even though they
contain many picture files. I can select Thumbnails etc without problem, but
the filmstrip option does not appear on the 'view' menu.

Does anyone know why ?

KK

Hi,

If you want to enable the flimstrip option for any folder then you need to
set the folder template by right clicking on the folder that you want to
display the filmstrip option then choose properties -> goto cutomize ->
choose the template as picture.

now refresh and see you will get the filmstrip otion.

Regards

Ravickumar M