Faster Express Network Performance?

Recently I have noted faster performance on the Express Network with my
Aircard 555... sometimes consistently over 100 kpbs.

Has served improved for 1XRTT as part of the Evdo upgrade?

Richard Kaplan
rkaplan@flyimc.com
www.flyimc.com

No if EVDO you'd know, probably 1x resources where just added to the BTS in
your area.