faxes, create more than 1 page

Hi, I'm a newbie and I do not know how to create a second page for a fax. I
am running windows xp pro By the way, when i click Start, point to All
Programs, point to Accessories, point to Communications, point to fax, I then
have two choices: fax cover page editor or send a fax. I don not have Fax
Console.

any help will greatly be appreciated.

thanks
js

Did you try doing it from a Word processing program, where its easy to add a
second page then use File > Send > Fax to send it?

Andre
"jspinny" <jspinny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I'm a newbie and I do not know how to create a second page for a fax.
> am running windows xp pro By the way, when i click Start, point to All
> Programs, point to Accessories, point to Communications, point to fax, I
> then
> have two choices: fax cover page editor or send a fax. I don not have
> Fax
> Console.
>
> any help will greatly be appreciated.
>
> thanks
> js

Thanks a Million Andre

"Andre Da Costa" wrote:

> Did you try doing it from a Word processing program, where its easy to add a
> second page then use File > Send > Fax to send it?
>
> Andre
> "jspinny" <jspinny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi, I'm a newbie and I do not know how to create a second page for a fax.
> > am running windows xp pro By the way, when i click Start, point to All
> > Programs, point to Accessories, point to Communications, point to fax, I
> > then
> > have two choices: fax cover page editor or send a fax. I don not have
> > Fax
> > Console.
> >
> > any help will greatly be appreciated.
> >
> > thanks