Closed

P4 system complete or for parts...

I've had this system running for the mainstay of the last 6 years. I have finally started to buy a new computer and would like to offer up this system either complete or parted out for those who still like this era of technology.

Here's what is in it:

MSI Neo-2-LS Bios V2.5 $15 shipped

P4 2.4 Northwood PGA478 800MHz FSB OC'ed to 3.0ghz (250mhz x 12) $5 shipped

Swiftech MCX4000/Panaflow 80mm $10 shipped

(2) Corsair CMX512-4400C25PT = 1gig $10 shipped

Due to the age of the components, they are sold as-is. The system no longer has a drive in it, but it runs through tests from PC Troubleshooter, Memtest and others without a problem. I have manuals and driver cds for the motherboard and GPU.

Shipping is in the USA only. If you live outside of the USA, please contact me for a shipping quote! I accept Paypal.
13 answers Last reply
More about system complete parts
  1. Is the case included? Basically I want to know how much for the whole thing shipped. I live in Florida and am trying to build my mother an extremely cheap PC that is better than her current one (she is using a 10 year old machine running Windows 95!)

Thank you for your time.
  2. i can include the case. you'd need a hard drive (I can include a EIDE IBM Deskstar 75GXP 20gig hard drive for free if you'd like), cd-drive, floppy drive, keyboard, mouse and monitor to make it a complete system.

$100 shipped (via Fedex Ground) for:

- cpu/cooler
    - memory
    - motherboard
    - PSU
    - GPU
    - IBM 75GXP 20g EIDE drive

let me know. thanks!
  3. I am sorry darkfa8 but that is too much for me. Maybe with shipping costs the price I am looking for is unreasonable. Thank you for your time.
  4. make me an offer.
  5. darkfa8 said:
    make me an offer.

Well if the motherboard has onboard video then I don't need the video card. The max I can do is $40 shipped.

The prices you listed add up to $35. So to be clear I am offering $40 for:
    PSU
    Mobo
    RAM
    Fans
    Case
    HDD
    CPU/Cooler
  6. i think the shipping might kill the price. Where are you located?
  7. Miami, FL
  8. Do you still have the motherboard? I assume it is socket 478 and in working order. If it is I will buy it.
  9. i still have the motherboard. It is socket 478, and it seemed to be working when i last used it, but it is old and I was running a 600MHz overclock with it for the last few years. I occasionally had a BSOD in WinXp, am I'm not sure if it was a hardware.

Like I mentioned in my original post, the board checked out through several diagnostic tests.

For $15 shipped I'm selling it as-is.
  10. darkfa8 said:
    i still have the motherboard. It is socket 478, and it seemed to be working when i last used it, but it is old and I was running a 600MHz overclock with it for the last few years. I occasionally had a BSOD in WinXp, am I'm not sure if it was a hardware.

Like I mentioned in my original post, the board checked out through several diagnostic tests.

For $15 shipped I'm selling it as-is.

OK I will send you a money order for $15 just need your address
  11. never received money order. If you'd care to have the MB with CPU/heat sink and RAM I'll sell it all for $25 shipped in the USA. Let me know!
  12. Is the combo still for sale?
    Does it have an AGP 4x slot?
  13. the Mobo, CPU, heat sink, RAM are still available.

It has a AGP 8x slot.

Intel 845PE Chipset
    Socket 478 for Intel Pentium 4 Processors
    Supports up to the Pentium 4 3.2 GHz Processor
    400/533/800 Front Side Bus
    Dual Channel DDR (266/333/400)
    Four DIMM Slots, Supports Up to 4 GB RAM
    AGP 8x
    Five 32-bit PCI Slots
    Serial ATA and Ultra DMA 100 Controllers, Supports Up to 4 IDE and 2 Serial ATA Drives
    Integrated intel 82562EZ 10/100 Ethernet
    C-Media 9739A 6 Channel Audio
    USB 2.0 with 6 Ports

SOLD AS-IS!
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Hot Deals