When I deleted an extra user I no longer wanted (not the primary) the
systems folder for that user (the one with their cookies, etc.) didn't
delete. It's still there. Shouldn't it have disappeared automatically when
the user was removed? Since it's like this is it safe to delete the folder
manually? TIA!

Hi,

Yes, it's safe to delete it manually if the account was removed. Did you opt
to save the existing files?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Bonanza50" <Bonanzanospam50@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> When I deleted an extra user I no longer wanted (not the primary) the
> systems folder for that user (the one with their cookies, etc.) didn't
> delete. It's still there. Shouldn't it have disappeared automatically when
> the user was removed? Since it's like this is it safe to delete the folder
> manually? TIA!

No, I didn't that's what puzzles me....Thanks, Rick