HELP!!! Company Of Heroes Couldn't Play...

r352alit

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2008
Hai...
Let's go to the point of problem. I've just play Company Of Heroes - Opposing Front in my new System.
My system is C2Q 6600 running on stock clock, Corsair 2Gb Ram (2x1 Gb), Hdd 320, GeForce 8800GTS 512, Thermaltake 650W, ViewSonic 19" Widescreen, 2 DVD-ROM and XP Sp2. According to the recommended installation for the game, my system is good to go in high detail.
And suddenly after i'm finished the stage Caen - In to The City (if i'm not wrong) then suddenly appear error message, and the message is "Error the game had a scratch".
And i said to myself what the....???
i mean in my entire life playing a PC Game, i've never had an error. Well actually, to be honest i don't know what the f*** is the meaning of the meesage.
So... the very very kind of gamers in all over the world could you tell me whats wrong or what is the meaning of the message. And how to get the game run smoothly. Thanks, i'm really appreciate the help. You guys are the best... http://img.tomshardware.com/forum/uk/icones/message/icon14.gif

gomerpile

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2005
Maybe suck on the disk real hard, keep sucking for 1or2 hours, well your at it, give the disk a spin until all the red stuff is out. Then reply back

r352alit

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2008
There's no scratch or fingerprint on the disc, roadrunner 197069. Or maybe the scratch is the HDD? but that's impossible, HDD run smoothly.

And gomerpile, i really don't understand you mean by suck. No offense, but no way i'm gonna suck a disk. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!!! I'm suck a disk, i'm straight normal you know!! And i just got a new girlfriend, beside my new rigg. :D

gomerpile

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2005
OH dear a GF have her do the sucking, you'll know what she has to suck on once you find the perfect SUCKER, put the disk in and have her suck until the problem goes away, worked for other should work for you.