I have administrator privledges but cannot install programs

I am a computer administrator, but when I try to install programs, such as an
AIM upgrade or a game download, it says I cannot do it, ans should log in to
the computer with administrator privledges. I have no idea what is going on.

Evan

i'm having the same trouble...maybe i need to reinstall my older O/S then
reinstall XP? i dunno...

"Crystaline" wrote:

> I am a computer administrator, but when I try to install programs, such as an
> AIM upgrade or a game download, it says I cannot do it, ans should log in to
> the computer with administrator privledges. I have no idea what is going on.

Hi Evan,

Please see http://rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm

--
Best of Luck,