Call of Duty 4....

ohiou_grad_06

Distinguished
For everyone's info, yes this game can run on even as lowly a card as a 7300LE. I have not had the $$ to upgrade the graphics, but the rest of the system is 580 watt PSU I think, AMD Athlon 5200 x2, seagate HD, DVD burner, and add in network card, 2 gb of ram. And the game actually runs fairly smoothly at 800x600 with medium-low settings. Looks better than any other game I've ever played, and I've been into computers a long time, this system was a huge upgrade for me though, but didn't have cash to finish it at the time, so found this 13-14 dollar card on ebay to tide me over. I'll be getting something faster, but for you budget people out there, yes this game should play on your system....lol.

ph33rgear

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2007

yeah I got it on older hardware then that even... with the exception the videocard is a bit better 7950GT OC .. but it still runs great on it!

ohiou_grad_06

Distinguished
The sad part is, the card I have is only a 64 mb card, but b/c it uses the turbocache feature it seems to be sharing with my system memory, so it reads it as like an 832 mb card according to windows I think....Lol. Not bad for a 12 dollar ebay card. Hopefully I'll get a better one soon though.