Webpage font size

I'm new to XP. How do I change the sizes of fonts and objects on webpages?
I'm using the 'extra large" font, but on alot of pages everything is very
small and/or doesn't use the whole screen. . .
1 answer Last reply
More about webpage font size

    Web page designers can lock the fonts and other items so the
    page looks the way they want it. But if you click Start/all
    programs/ accessories/accessibility/accessibility wizard you
    can over-ride those settings.

    | I'm new to XP. How do I change the sizes of fonts and
    objects on webpages?
    | I'm using the 'extra large" font, but on alot of pages
    everything is very
    | small and/or doesn't use the whole screen. . .

Font Microsoft Windows XP