Paul

Splendid

I'm new to XP. How do I change the sizes of fonts and objects on webpages?
I'm using the 'extra large" font, but on alot of pages everything is very
small and/or doesn't use the whole screen. . .

Web page designers can lock the fonts and other items so the
page looks the way they want it. But if you click Start/all
programs/ accessories/accessibility/accessibility wizard you
can over-ride those settings.